Blooddraine is offline Associate Member

Strength in the shits after weightloss...

What up guys... well it has been a while since my last thread and since then I have brought my body fat down to about 5% and weight down from 180-185 to about 160lbs. in preperation for a half-marathon. In the process I lost a lot of strength and was hoping to improve that. I was thinking of running a halo only cycle @ 40mg/ed for 5-6 weeks w/ milk thistle...

I haven't seen anyone on this forum doing a Halo only cycle and thats probably because itll slaughter the liver, but I want to do it anyway... my question is, what should i run for pct? Here is what I was thinking nolva/aromasin ... plz help

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    sounds like a bad idea mate. if you want to get stronger and retain it then it is a simple fact that you need to get bigger. Halo at that weight will give you temp gains in strength only and will not do much for size gain. Unless you are a competitive lifter then focus on diet for long term strength and size gains.

Blooddraine is offline Associate Member
    would you recommend a long-estered test with halo to kickstart? or just no aas...? It is understandable if you say just focus on diet and training, but my diet is as clean as it'll ever get (minimizing fat as much as possible) and I simply want to speed up the process of gaining strength and if you think necessary than some weight as well...

Thread Information