Thread: Pct

deezel1974 is offline Junior Member

Question Pct

I just came off a small cycle of Deca (200mg EW for 10 weeks - doctor prescribed) and am noticing a huge libido problem! He had me on HCG also. Unfortunately, the doctor passed away a few weeks ago and I cannot refill the HCG script. I know my test levels are 0 so what can I purchase on AR-R that will help and how should it be taken. If there is another site, let me know.

I'm also thinking of starting a small 10 week cycle consisting of 600mg Sus 250 and 400mg EQ every week and want to know if I should wait on PCT until I am finished with the sus/EQ cycle of if I should take something while I am on to counter act the HCG/Deca dick I am dealing with. I thought that the Sus would work but after reading a few posts I'm not sure now.

This is my first post. I did a bunch of research but didn't find a direct answer.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by deezel1974; 09-18-2007 at 07:41 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    welcome.
    did you do a deca only cycle? I hope not...

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    My advice is to read some more... both here and on the home page. Also, very important, there is a "search" feature that works wonders. Believe me, there isn't anything you can ask at this stage that hasn't been asked already. Here's your first tip... don't run cycles without test as the base.

Yes, I took the Deca alone... that's all the Doc prescribed along with HCG . Real quick, will the Sus take care of my low test problem? Should I just wait until after the Sus/EQ cycle for PCT?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a very poorly prescribed cycle..i would get your test levels back to normal first before starting anything else..head over to the PCT and start reading..look into nolva, clomid, aromasin are just a few options

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    thats a very poorly prescribed cycle..i would get your test levels back to normal first before starting anything else..head over to the PCT and start reading..look into nolva, clomid, aromasin are just a few options
    ^agreed^

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I think your doctor played a cruel joke on you just before he became a corpse.

Which combo should I buy from AR-R ?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Any of them....the one with letro is powerful, do your research (on the letro that is).

Thread Information