freakon is offline Associate Member

Anabolic Xtreme PCT

hi guys! yup its me again, i will ordering my clomid from ar-r , i just noticed this product "Anabolic Xtreme PCT" according t the webiste this is some good sh&t. any opinions on this stuff? i was thinking of addind this to my PCT, but if you guys think its not worth buying please let me know. also is there a link or a sticky that has all the names of fake on not to get supplements. i would hate to purchase junk if you know what i mean. thanks

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freakon
    hi guys! yup its me again, i will ordering my clomid from ar-r, i just noticed this product "Anabolic Xtreme PCT" according t the webiste this is some good sh&t. any opinions on this stuff? i was thinking of addind this to my PCT, but if you guys think its not worth buying please let me know. also is there a link or a sticky that has all the names of fake on not to get supplements. i would hate to purchase junk if you know what i mean. thanks
    Don't **** around with these OTC pct compounds. Stick with the real stuff. Add some Nolva and Aromasin to that clomid and you'll have a decent pct.

SwiftMove83 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord
    Don't **** around with these OTC pct compounds. Stick with the real stuff. Add some Nolva and Aromasin to that clomid and you'll have a decent pct.
    heard some good PCT reviews if you add some myogenx with that too.
    But yes stay away from company crap for pct. real is much much better.

Thread Information