Thread: femara

goaheadandhitme is offline Associate Member

femara

I just got my first bottle of femara and it says 30ml-2.5mg/ml in the profiles it says

[An effective dose of Letrozole (Femara) is .25-.5mg/day (I use .25mgs/day), but be forewarned, if you go over that amount, it can kill your sex drive. Also worth noting is that there´s a rebound effect on your estrogen when you come off Letrozol. Maximum inhibition of the aromatase enzyme has been found to happen at doses as low as 100mcg! (2)]

if my math is right then the bottle is a 150/300 dose bottle??? something dosen't sound right...

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by goaheadandhitme
    I just got my first bottle of femara and it says 30ml-2.5mg/ml in the profiles it says

[An effective dose of Letrozole (Femara) is .25-.5mg/day (I use .25mgs/day), but be forewarned, if you go over that amount, it can kill your sex drive. Also worth noting is that there´s a rebound effect on your estrogen when you come off Letrozol. Maximum inhibition of the aromatase enzyme has been found to happen at doses as low as 100mcg! (2)]

if my math is right then the bottle is a 150/300 dose bottle??? something dosen't sound right...
    nah thats right fella!

cause some people use it to try n clear up gyno it needs to be dosed that strong as they will run it at 2.5ml per day.

get ya self an oral syringe, measure out 0.1ml n you'll get ya desired 0.25mg dose!

goaheadandhitme is offline Associate Member
    super, thanks, I got a Insulin Syringe allready just seemed like a really small dose.... Thanks again...

Thread Information