Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

My most recent PCT- best yet

I have experimented with different PCT protocols in the past, and have had mixed results.

When i first started out running cycles, i had no clue regarding PCT, and just used to take 3 shots of HCG , one every 3 days for 9 days. Never really had any problems at first. Then i started reading up on the subject, and my first 'educated' PCT was clomid and nolvadex . This fvcked with my mind quite abit, and it also took awhile for my sex drive to return to normal.

I ran the same PCT following the next cycle, and it played with my mind even worse than last time, causing severe depression.

Next up I did a nolvadex/HCG-only PCT, HCG ran at 500iu's for about 4 weeks. My sex drive never returned to normal for several MONTHS after i had completed everything. Needless to say, i was rather worried when my most recent cycle came to an end.

I had ran test E and Tren E for 10 weeks, when I came off, i felt great, even 3 weeks after the last injection, my strength was great, weight was great, sex drive was great. But then the crash came, as my thoughts changed into those of a woman lol, and i hadnt even thought about sex for about 3 days.

I started my PCT, which was:

1000mg HCG every 4th day. This totalled 5 injections.

Tribulus/Horny Goat Weed combo, 4 capsules daily.

The trib supplement is a natural herbal product, over the counter etc, and I was doubtful, but just new that I wanted to try a new PCT protocol from the ones i had adopted prior.

I think the capsules gave me slight headaches in the morning, but, after about 2-3 weeks, I am completely back to normal, stopped taking them afew days ago, and feel great, never had any major crash, just took a week or so for the old libido to kick in.

The poduct I used is called TESTEX 750, by Sportlab Europe, not sure onj their reputation, or if anyones ever heard of them, but its worked for me. The ingredients are, per capsule:

750mgs Tribulus Terrestris 60%
    400mgs Horny Goat Weed
    50mgs Vitamin B6
    30mgs Zinc
    30mgs Magnesium

If any of you are looking for an alterative PCT, just thought Id try and help. Ive read about people using natural supps for PCT in the past and always thought pharmecuiticals would work better, but in this case, I have been proven wrong.

Flamingo is offline New Member
    So you just ran HCG and the trib/horny goat weed as a PCT?

Isnt HCG by itself really suppressive? I could be wrong.

But hey if it works for you, more power to you.

CrazyC265 is offline Junior Member
    isnt 1000iu hcg at one time a bit much.i wouldnt take more than 500iu at a time.too much hcg at one time can raise your estrogen levels making it easier for gyno
    Last edited by CrazyC265; 11-03-2007 at 09:50 PM.

DrBell is offline Junior Member

Epimedium

You can get really good HGW (horny goat weed) in some chineese herbal mixes. There is one by liferising that is called man power and it has epimedium in it, which is another name for the horny goat weed. It, along with tribbulus, I don't think is a good PCT, but whatever works.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I think using sex drive as a barometer of PCT effectiveness is over-simplistic. Nothing trumps a blood test to determine true efficacy. Sex drive has simply too many components to it to use it as any kind of definitive assessment.

just my .02

DrBell is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    I think using sex drive as a barometer of PCT effectiveness is over-simplistic. Nothing trumps a blood test to determine true efficacy. Sex drive has simply too many components to it to use it as any kind of definitive assessment.

just my .02
    Good point insane. You can't argue with objective measurement. Horny? well it depends on mood, atmosphere, and the grill on the chick you're about to bang. LOL

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    on cycle rocks off cycle sucks

Thread Information