achesr is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Aromasin for gyno ? ?

they say to take nolva with signs of gyno...let's say i only have clomid and aromasin ...can i use one of these instead for signs of gyno ?

by the way, i am still currently on cycle

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Letro a spray aday helps keep the gyno away

Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    Letro a spray aday helps keep the gyno away
    yes...but can you use a spray a day of aromasin to keep gyno away?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Yes, Aromasin will work. I can't speak from experience becuase i've never even had signs of gyno before, but Aromasin is a very good AI and I have used it. It may take time to kick in, so try taking a double dose at first. After that, you might not need as much because Aromasin permanently disables the aromatase enzyme, unlike Letro.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Yes, Aromasin will work. I can't speak from experience becuase i've never even had signs of gyno before, but Aromasin is a very good AI and I have used it. It may take time to kick in, so try taking a double dose at first. After that, you might not need as much because Aromasin permanently disables the aromatase enzyme, unlike Letro.
    what dose do you recommend ?? and for how long ... i am going to start to take it again for PCT so im a little confused as to if i do see signs of gyno on cycle how much i take and how long ?

Atomini is offline Banned
    So you haven't seen any signs of gyno yet?

Then if you do see signs, immediately take 50mg (the normal dose is 25mg/day, but in this case you'd want to hit the gyno hard and quick). After that, take 25mg/day for another couple days. Then you can ramp it down to a low dose something like 5mg/day, because the aromatase enzymes at that point will be completely inactivated, and continuing a 25mg/day dose would be a waste. All you want at that point is to maintain and keep the aromatization low. WHen you use it for PCT, you can do the full 25mg/day dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    So you haven't seen any signs of gyno yet?

Then if you do see signs, immediately take 50mg (the normal dose is 25mg/day, but in this case you'd want to hit the gyno hard and quick). After that, take 25mg/day for another couple days. Then you can ramp it down to a low dose something like 5mg/day, because the aromatase enzymes at that point will be completely inactivated, and continuing a 25mg/day dose would be a waste. All you want at that point is to maintain and keep the aromatization low. WHen you use it for PCT, you can do the full 25mg/day dose.
    perfect thanks a lot for ur help

Thread Information