bigdog123 is offline Junior Member

the effects of low estrogen levels???

I would like to know the effects of low estrogen levels on the human body...
    any vets on AAS use can anwser ??
    thank you

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm not a vet but abnormally low estrogen levels in the male (caused by extended use of AIs) can potentially negatively affect sex drive, muscle anabolism, joints and bone health/density, and blood lipid profile.

I leave the details to the more knowledgeable members

cheers

39+1 is offline Banned
    I have the same question and a little confused about estrogen rebound

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Bone mineral lose is a big one with this.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    This a 500 word article written by Merc...

ESTROGEN AND AI's
    Will taking AI's effect my gains ?

When you talk about testosterone you also usally hear words like estrogen and aromatize ..

Most people that use AAS understand that testoserone converts to estrogen (via aromatase enzyme) and this causes problems like bloating, gyno, and other side effects. People have been posting on message boards, lately, inquiring as to how AI's and estrogen relate to muscle gains.

Estrogen is important to the muscle-building process. Estrogen has been linked to increases in GH and IGF-1. Therefore, in essence, some of testosterone's effects are dependent, to a degree, on the aromatization process..

For instance, cattle are given estrodiol in order to "beef" them up. And when cattle ranchers choose a single drug treatment, they always pick estrogen. This is because estrogen's role is important. Think about it, how many people report that when using AI's their gains are diminished? AI's reduce estrogen levels which, in turn, reduce GH and IGF-1 levels.

I have a buddy that has done 2 cycles. The first he used Testosterone enanthat at 500 mg per week with Arimidex at 0.5 EOD. His second cycle consisted of 600 mg of testosterone cypionate per week with 40 mg of Dbol per day (with .5mg Arimidex per day). He ate well and trained intensely yet he wasn't making the gains he expected to make considering the drugs he was using. This friend made an appoment with his dpctor and the doctor ordered a total testosterone and total estrogen blood test. It turned out, his estrogen was exteremly low.. He then finished his cycle and did a proper pct and took time off to recover ..

Than he did another cycle using Dianabol , testosterone enanthate at 600 mg per week, and no AI. This time his body responded incredibly. People that didnt see him for a few months didnt even reconize him. He went beck to the doctor and asked for blood work while he was on cycle (7 weeks into the latest cycle). This time around, his estrogen was high (around 300 ng/ml with 120 ng/ml or less being considered norma. Likewise, his strength was through the roof and he reported a great sense of well being and engery associated with what he was doing. There were no real side-effects that were where experencied. He also never looked real bloated.

Let's not forget, gynecomastia (bitch tits) thrive on high estrogen levels so you never to let that hormone climb too high. Remember, minimize the breast's exposuret to estrogen; but don't get rid of it complety.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post

ESTROGEN AND AI's

When you talk about testosterone you also usally hear words like estrogen and aromatize ..

Most people that use AAS understand that testoserone converts to estrogen (via aromatase enzyme) and this causes problems like bloating, gyno, and other side effects. People have been posting on message boards, lately, inquiring as to how AI's and estrogen relate to muscle gains.

Estrogen is important to the muscle-building process. Estrogen has been linked to increases in GH and IGF-1. Therefore, in essence, some of testosterone's effects are dependent, to a degree, on the aromatization process..

For instance, cattle are given estrodiol in order to "beef" them up. And when cattle ranchers choose a single drug treatment, they always pick estrogen. This is because estrogen's role is important. Think about it, how many people report that when using AI's their gains are diminished? AI's reduce estrogen levels which, in turn, reduce GH and IGF-1 levels.

I have a buddy that has done 2 cycles. The first he used Testosterone enanthat at 500 mg per week with Arimidex at 0.5 EOD. His second cycle consisted of 600 mg of testosterone cypionate per week with 40 mg of Dbol per day (with .5mg Arimidex per day). He ate well and trained intensely yet he wasn't making the gains he expected to make considering the drugs he was using. This friend made an appoment with his dpctor and the doctor ordered a total testosterone and total estrogen blood test. It turned out, his estrogen was exteremly low.. He then finished his cycle and did a proper pct and took time off to recover ..

Than he did another cycle using Dianabol , testosterone enanthate at 600 mg per week, and no AI. This time his body responded incredibly. People that didnt see him for a few months didnt even reconize him. He went beck to the doctor and asked for blood work while he was on cycle (7 weeks into the latest cycle). This time around, his estrogen was high (around 300 ng/ml with 120 ng/ml or less being considered norma. Likewise, his strength was through the roof and he reported a great sense of well being and engery associated with what he was doing. There were no real side-effects that were where experencied. He also never looked real bloated.

Let's not forget, gynecomastia (bitch tits) thrive on high estrogen levels so you never to let that hormone climb too high. Remember, minimize the breast's exposuret to estrogen; but don't get rid of it complety.

Thanks for posting that longhorn.. It will acually be publishied in a up coming issue of M D mag .... I won a contest they had...

Merc.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post

Thanks for posting that longhorn.. It will acually be publishied in a up coming issue of M D mag .... I won a contest they had...

Merc.

yeah I saw you won bro..congrats..I think you owe me a steak for voting for ya!!!!

Blog Entries
    yeah I saw you won bro..congrats..I think you owe me a steak for voting for ya!!!!

HEHEHE

http://forums.steroid.com/blogs/merc-/28-estrogen-ai-article.html

Thanks man.....

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-15-2007 at 11:14 AM.

Big_guy17 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post

Merc.

Im confused for the reason your buddy didnt get his gains.. like i mean why did he get very low estrogen?

Originally Posted by longhorn814

ESTROGEN AND AI's

Im confused for the reason your buddy didnt get his gains.. like i mean why did he get very low estrogen?

ESTROGEN AND AI's

SOrry for putting this up like 3 times.. got stuck haha.. but

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Because he ran an AI which prevents estrogen from being produced in the body, AI stands for aromatose inhibitor. These are drugs like arimidex , letro ect ect....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    Because he ran an AI which prevents estrogen from being produced in the body, AI stands for aromatose inhibitor. These are drugs like arimidex, letro ect ect....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks PB ...

Merc.

Thread Information