aznegg is offline New Member

Test-e + Deca... First Cycle (few Questions)

Hi all, looking into my first cycle, been training about 4 years

Body 192 lbs, 21y/o, 5'8"

im looking to run a 12 week cycle

week 1-10 deca - 400mg/week (injection 2 times a week 200/200)
    Week 1-12 Test-e - 500mg/week (injection 2 times a week 250/250)

Now my first question is...

1) if deca is out of your system in 21 days and test-e in 14... simple math tells me i should stop deca at 11 weeks and test at 12 and wait 2 weeks after my test cycle to start my pct...... just curious why everyone on this site recommends 2 week difference in stop time?

2) is pheedno's pct regimen any good for deca?
    Pheedno's PCT The reason i ask is most people suggest arimadex + novadex = no good? (also there is no hcg ?)

3) i know this is a noobie question and i see people asking weather they should run it or not... but why is arimadex used DURING the cycle? (to prevent gyno? relieve bloat? both a and b?) but is it really NECESSARY?

4) if pheedno's pct is not compatible with said cycle... could someone recommend me another pct? i know anthony's but my supplier may not be able to get Aromasin

I have been reading this forum for quite some time and finally decided it was my time to try.... however i want to be fully prepared as i dont want to suffer the rest of my life because of a dumb mistake that could have been fixed with a 50$ item or something of that nature. I have been reading but there is so much information it is just hard to absorb... you go to one post and its "use x" then go to the next and it says "x is garbage use y"

in anycase sorry for the long post.... please help me out as i dont want to make the mistake many do... jump into a cycle and then in the last weeks think... oh damn.... what should my pct be...

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    You are smarter than me to ask a lot of questions, don't quit!

From personal experince, and every body reacts different, but I would personally steer clear of Deca for your first cycle. To me, there is just not enough proven drugs that work against progestrone sides from deca and tren . I would use EQ maybe instead.

I used PCT and Bromo and I still got lumps from tren, never from anything else.

Test E can convert so you'll want to keep some Nova around to bind up those receptors first if you start to feel your nips getting ichy or sensitive.

To be honest, I would never reccomend tren or deca to anyone I know after the sides I got from them even though I consider Tren/Deca to be 2 of the best compounds out there.

Again though, everyone reacts different to these things.

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    1-4 dbol 30mg to 50mg ED
    1-12 test e 500mg @week. (Mon and Thur injections @ 250mg)

A classic first cycle schedule.

It is all you are going to need if your diet and training are in check.

Save the deca for your second cycle. It is not going to be needed and would be overkill.

Good luck with your research.

Lastly, I would wait a few years before you do a cycle. 95% of 21yo men have not reached their natural plateau from training and eating alone.

aznegg is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalinstinct View Post
    1-4 dbol 30mg to 50mg ED
    1-12 test e 500mg @week. (Mon and Thur injections @ 250mg)

A classic first cycle schedule.

It is all you are going to need if your diet and training are in check.

Save the deca for your second cycle. It is not going to be needed and would be overkill.

Good luck with your research.

Lastly, I would wait a few years before you do a cycle. 95% of 21yo men have not reached their natural plateau from training and eating alone.
    that cycle was the very first cycle that came to mind (its also listed on steroid .com as the novice cycle) however, dbol causes male pattern baldness to surface and can cause thinning hair in non MPB prone men.

for that reason i was maybe looking for something else. Or maybe instead of looking for a new substitute for dbol i should maybe look into something that combats mpb?

Blooddraine is offline Associate Member
    maybe you should look into mhb (methylhydroxynandrolone)... I have heard that the results are very promising.

I would suggest doing some research on it and if you like what you hear or see substitute that for dbol to kickstart cycle.

Honestly, dude for your first cycle, just test e or c is fine, don't even need to kickstart with a fast acting oral, just be patient and in a few weeks the test will kick in and you'll feel great.

Thread Information