mattuk is offline Junior Member

pct for tren/test cycle.

ok i have researched but am kinda confused .

Im doing tren a at 75 mg ed weeks 1-8,
    test e 500 mg ew weeks 1-10.

i am planning on starting my pct 2-3 weeks after last shot of test.

i was thinking about running nolva at 20 mg ed ( i know nolva increases chance of tren gyno but im guessing my tren a will be well out my system by week 12.

i also have clomid on hand and arimidex and caber.

i have never done hcg before ina cycle but this is my first time on tren. i cant get aromosin from my source, i can get it online but its really expensive.

would this pct suffice and how best to run them.

thanx

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Nolva for pct after tren is fine, it just shouldn't be run while on the tren cycle. For any suppressive cycle I would recommend Anthony Robert's pct, it has been used by many with great results.

mattuk is offline Junior Member
    Ok i've checked out the anthony roberts Pct. Could i substitue the Aromosin for Arimidex ?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Arimidex is a weaker compound, I suppose if dosages were adjusted accordingly it might work, but that's just speculation, I haven't tried it. I think getting aromasin would be better, but bump for more opinions.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    As far as I understand it the choice of AI for estrogen suppression isnt the reason aromasin was chosen it was chosen for its direct effect on LH production or HPTA recovery...

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I just disscused this in my blog yesterday.. This is what I posted in it yesterday ....

Aromasin is added in this pct to stop any suppression from the estrogen engendered by the HCG ..

Also

Studies show that nolva makes type II Ai's ( like letro , adex) less effective.. Aromasin is a type I AI and it does not need to be present to continue doing its job on the aromatase enzyme .. A type II Ai is partially eliminated by nolva and needs to be present to continue doing its aromatase inhibition.. Once a type I ( aromasin ) AI does its job the enzyme it attached to is useless.. And that is why Anthony advises aromasin ...

So for that reason liquidex is not a good idea with his PCT protocol..
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-18-2007 at 02:18 PM.

Thread Information