sliceNdice is offline Junior Member

Letro for Gyno Reversal Protocol Length

I've been taking Letro since October 27, 2007 trying to get rid of a small case of gyno under my left nipple. I used C-Bino's protocol as far as dosages but I was unsure how long I should continue. It has slowly started to decrease over the past few weeks at 2.5 mg/mL a day. However, I've been on it for a little over three weeks and my joints are getting to ache (reduced water retention I guessing).

Should I continue? Seems like it might take awhile. . .

How long of a period of time has anyone here been on letro to treat gyno?

Thanks in advance.

-slice

eddy tye is offline Associate Member
    bump for info...

C'mon guys and gals. . .

Bump.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a post lower, and I am doing the same thing. Here are the things I've found about existing gyno and reversing it.

I've tried everything and SERMs work better than AI by far.

AI are designed to keep testosterone from converting to estrogen...and they do. If you are already off your cycle...or your test levels are normal the AI is not going to make the gyno go away.

Letro is very powerfull stuff, it will lower the effects of estrogen from what I understand by 98%, it is one of the newest PCT drugs out and a lot of people are on the band wagon. For gyno reversal I honestly feel though my experience with it (I’ve bought 7 bottles) it is not the drug of choice for gyno reversal…at least not in the initial phase.
    You need to take a SERM to compete with the estrogen that is currently causing the gyno via your estrogen receptors. Tamox/Nova has worked well for me in the past. It will take away the gyno in 30 days for me if I take 20mgs 3 times daily. I’m using Nova to come off my letro currently and am going to try something new. I actually have 2 approaches I would like to try:

First:
    Use Aromasin to take care of the gyno initially. Tamox normally takes care of it, but Aromasin is actually a more powerfull (and expensive) SERM. I’m hoping it takes care of it fast. The Tamox always did work but after treatments stops, the gyno always returns. After using Aromasin, I’ll use letro to keep estrogen levels repressed for 6 weeks. When coming off of the 6 weeks of letro, I will then go back on Aromasin for 2 weeks to prevent the estrogen rebound.
    Second:
    Use Falsodex. It has the properties of a SERM and actually reduces the number of estrogen receptors you have…meaning, after you are done with it, you could be less prone to gyno in the future. It is very costly and you could not use it for less than 1k invested into it. Take into account the fact that most underground labs do not make it, or have it…you have the risk that a supplier might never ship it.

If you ask me, you didn’t but I’ll answer anyway. All these strategy’s are worth trying prior to surgery. The cost of surgery is a lot and how many of you have seem guys with “indented” nipples? I for one, would rather have nips that protrude slightly than ones that indent.
    You have asked a very popular question. It is also a question that recives very little knowledgeable responses from people with a great deal of knowledge on the subject. This is because most people who are knowledgeable on this have used proper PCT in the first place, so they don’t have C cups. It takes people with C cups to get real life experience with these drugs to see how they respond.
    Stick with it, share what you learn…together we can loose these tits!

Thanks J-Dogg. Good stuff.

Anyone else have any opinions/suggestions?

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    if its going away stick it with it as long as you can... if no progress and ur joints hurt like mofu start pyramiding down and follow c-binos protocol

Thanks jojo.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    How FASLODEX works: From their web page

Hormone receptor-positive breast cancer is a type of breast cancer in which cells need the hormone estrogen to grow. In this type of cancer, estrogen is delivered into the breast cancer cells by message-carrying proteins called estrogen receptors.

Given by intramuscular (IM) injection once a month, FASLODEX works by binding to estrogen receptors, which blocks estrogen from binding. FASLODEX causes the estrogen receptor to change shape and not work as well. In addition, FASLODEX causes a decrease (downregulation) in the number of estrogen receptors. This may interfere with cancer cell activity, which, in part, may slow the growth of the breast cancer.

In clinical trials, FASLODEX was found to be effective when tamoxifen no longer worked.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Thow in some raloxifene, its worked well with letro for me to rid me of my gyno lump, took about a month with letro

Quote Originally Posted by sliceNdice View Post
    I've been taking Letro since October 27, 2007 trying to get rid of a small case of gyno under my left nipple. I used C-Bino's protocol as far as dosages but I was unsure how long I should continue. It has slowly started to decrease over the past few weeks at 2.5 mg/mL a day. However, I've been on it for a little over three weeks and my joints are getting to ache (reduced water retention I guessing).

Should I continue? Seems like it might take awhile. . .

How long of a period of time has anyone here been on letro to treat gyno?

Thanks in advance.

-slice

Thread Information