Thread: first post

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member

first post

let me start off by saying that i am amazed by the wealth of knowledge that this forum posesses. I regret not finding it earlier.
    anyway after consistently lifting for three years now and multiple pro hormone cycles i have put together my first theoretical cycle. Please critique. my main issue is post cycle, where i feel most people fail to construct appropriately.
    cycle is as follows
    10 weeks of test cyp at 250mg. 1x/week every monday
    10 weeks of EQ at 200mg 1x/week every thursday
    10 weeks oral formestane 150mg per day
    10 weeks propecia 1 mg per day
    (do realize formestane and propecia may hinder gains but better safe then sorry is how i feel.)

is this underdosed for a first cycle? i am predisposed to MPB and have had some gyno issues related to a finigenix cycle so i am obviously worried about aggrevating both of these. that is why i chose a low dose of test.
    -will be running a liver support not sure which yet (suggestions are welcome)
    -have torem for serm enough to last length of cycle and post it is my favorite SERM based on experience
    -propecia (1mg) plan on running throughout cycle as well as post
    -only AI's are over the counter (formestane oral, and 6-oxo)

are my ancillaries inadequate? and how would you put them together to form a proper post cycle if it can even be done with these?

my plan was to run formestane for weeks 10-12 with nothing else just to cover the half life.
    then begin torem 120/90/90/60/30.(five weeks) along with 6-oxo for weeks 13-15 tapering down to minimize chance of rebound
    -also creatine throughout PCT to help mantain strength.
    Am i way off here. can this cycle be done without arimidex or the like and without HCG or would it be sheer stupidity not to include these.

Sorry for the long post any part you could help with would be much appreciated!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    From what I read Torem is a Diuretic not a SERM

Toremifene citrate (Fareston) is a second generation SERM that is generally more tolerated than nolva and thought to have less side effects then nolva and certainly clomid while at the same time having greater estrogenic/antiestrogenic effects. I say thought because it wasnt approved for use in the US untill 1999 so long term studies havnt been conducted. I do know ive used it and it worked alot better than nolva or clomid ever has for me.
    -you may have read it was a diuretic because of its antiestrogenic properties.

Thread Information