Thread: What to do.....

Z12
    Z12 is offline Associate Member

What to do.....

I finished my first ever cycle of 600mg test e @ 12 weeks several months ago. This is the pct I ran:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .5mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .5mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .5mg L-dex

The problem is that the pct didn't work very well. I kept most of my gains, but my libido never returned. I ended up having to run another pct that was pretty much the same as the one above. Now, my libido is pretty much back to normal. I'm starting to plan my second cycle, but am not sure what to do about pct. Obviously, I don't want to run 2 pcts again. I'm willing to use anything I can get on AR-R , but don't want to use HCG . So, here is my question:

If I stick with clomid, nolva and l-dex for pct, would it be better to use a larger dose of each compound or use each for a longer duration in order to have a more successful pct??? Any ideas on adding or subtracting compounds would also be helpful. Thanks in advance for your help.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nolvadex 20mg ED 4 Weeks
    Aromasin 25mg ED 3 Weeks
    Myogenx Double Dose ED 4 Weeks

Thats basically my PCT for all my cycles and never had any libido issues. Dude get some Myogenx it will work awesome for libido and bringing your balls back, I think it works as good if not better than HCG .

Wavelover is offline Junior Member
    How long it was to take between the 2 PCT ? I'd like to learn from your experience please.
    Because of the same libido problem, I plan to run the second PCT with HCG and nolva since my first PCT ended 2 weeks ago with clomid and nolva only.
    Does anybody answer my Q :Is it going to help me ? Thanks

Thread Information