RBIZZY is offline Member

pct question, test and deca cycle

if im running a test cycle, (either cyp or enan) and deca , and i dont experiance any sides during my cycle, is it okay to not run any thing like arimidex , nolva, clomid, or femara during my cycle and just save it for my pct? i have completly no knowlage or experiance with pct or substances that go with that at all, and could really use some help. ive been reading but im just not sure on the cycle i am going to run. thanks
    Last edited by RBIZZY; 11-28-2007 at 08:45 PM.

The WeaPoN is offline Junior Member
    if this is your first cycle just run test by itself like you are doing, just to judge how well you body responds to having high amounts of test going round, most people keep AI's (nolva, arimidex , clomid on hand to counteract sides like gyno or bloating, keep the nolva or clomid for you pct time and keep armimdex on hand for bloating

RBIZZY is offline Member
    this is my second cycle.... during my first cycle i ran test and deca and d-bol and didnt have any sides besides acne, and my nipples got sore for like 2 days but i stoped the d-bol and it went away......

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you should never run nolva on cycle with a 19nor like deca or tren .

play804 is offline New Member
    if you shouldnt run nolva on deca cycle then what do you run to help with the erection problems and water retention because im getting both on my 50mg d-bol,500mg test-c and 400mg deca cycle and i have nolva and clomi and hand and planned on using at least 20mged nolva to fix my erection problems

Thread Information