Thread: Gyno after PCT?

willyiv is offline New Member

Gyno after PCT?

Ok fellas, ran a cycle of Dianevol, 6 weeks.
    Was my second cycle thus far, good gains, nice strength increase, post cycle therapy consisted of Nolva.20/10mg per day I believe, Milk Thistle (throughout the cycle too) , Applied Neutracuiticals stack of RPM, Drive, IGF-2, Neovar. A good multi vit, Novadex XT. Everything seemed fine until I ran out of the Novadex XT and wasnt able to get to the store for 4 days to resupply. Small painful lumps showed up under each nipple. I finally made it back to the store but they were out Novadex so after reading some opinions on Formadrol Extreme I went for that, came with a free bottle of their test booster too. Ive been taking it for about 4 days now and my nipples are still very tender and there are definately some small lumps/bumps under each one.
    My question at this point is should I go see my doctor or just continue with the Formadrol and hope it goes away?
    I did what was reccomended for post cycle therapy regarding the Nolva/Tamox, and it seems strange how the possible gyno would arise so long after my cycle.
    I want to knip this in the bud asap.
    Appreciate any help, thanks guys.

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by willyiv View Post
    Ok fellas, ran a cycle of Dianevol, 6 weeks.
    Was my second cycle thus far, good gains, nice strength increase, post cycle therapy consisted of Nolva.20/10mg per day I believe, Milk Thistle (throughout the cycle too) , Applied Neutracuiticals stack of RPM, Drive, IGF-2, Neovar. A good multi vit, Novadex XT. Everything seemed fine until I ran out of the Novadex XT and wasnt able to get to the store for 4 days to resupply. Small painful lumps showed up under each nipple. I finally made it back to the store but they were out Novadex so after reading some opinions on Formadrol Extreme I went for that, came with a free bottle of their test booster too. Ive been taking it for about 4 days now and my nipples are still very tender and there are definately some small lumps/bumps under each one.
    My question at this point is should I go see my doctor or just continue with the Formadrol and hope it goes away?
    I did what was reccomended for post cycle therapy regarding the Nolva/Tamox, and it seems strange how the possible gyno would arise so long after my cycle.
    I want to knip this in the bud asap.
    Appreciate any help, thanks guys.
    I would use some letro until the lumps go away and use a serm after you discontinue it for the estrogen rebound, do a search "c bino" and try that. it worked for me with some gyno I got from a prohormone and its what i use when I run anadrol , any cycle for that matter but anadrol really gives me some puffy nips so letro is a must for me, it seems to work well. plus it will reverse gyno and eliminate it.
    Last edited by dank1970; 12-17-2007 at 10:48 PM.

Thread Information