I did a cycle of equipoise that was supposed to last 14 weeks but, I stopped at week 11 because of the lack of result. I stopped the cycle at the end of August. It's been over three months and I know that am not recovered yet. The equipoise was from the only supplier that sells 5 ml sachet with the bad customer service. Every time I took a shoot, I got a headache that lasted 2 days. The third day I was all right until the next injection. I barely gained 5 pounds but I'm sure that it's not because of the equipoise. My pct was:

day1 200 mg clomid with 40 mg nolvadex
1 week 150 mg clomid with 20 mg nolvadex
2 week 100 mg clomid with 20 mg nolvadex
3 week 50 mg clomid with 20 mg nolvadex
week 4 to 6 50mg clomid

I was suppose to get some hcg but it never went through.
I started the pct 2 weeks after the last shoot. ( I know now it's suppose to be 3 weeks)
I quitted pct for 2 weeks and resumed it with clomid at 100mg day.
I was still not able to get a hard one. So injected 150 mg of test propionate and 1500 ui of hcg the first day and continue with 150 mg of propionate for 3 more days(until I could get erection again.) I waited 3 days and started pct with clomid 100mg and aromasin 20 mg for around 3 weeks. I'm a lot better then I used to be. Let just say I'm functionnal. I still have a lot of clomid, nolvadex, 5000 ui hcg, some aromasin, and test propionate (painful) on hand but I'm out of ideas. I was thinking about 500 ui of hcg for ten days then start another pct. Any ideas ?

sorry for the mistakes, I'm french.