mattchew is offline New Member

Worry about letro?

So I want to buy some letrozole , but with the recent busts, should I worry? The legality of letro seems to be in a gray area and I can't find any definitive answers... Course I'd get it as a research chem, so I can experiment with my rats and such for my reptiles... but say all my rats ran away, would the LE come a'knockin, and what would happen to me if they did? I was thinking 4-6 30ml bottles at 2.5g/ml in case they do get really restrictive I know it will last through my experiments.... I was thinking probably ordering from AR-R .
    Obviously I am a worry wart, but I'd just rather have no charges/fines put on me, misdemeanor or otherwise.
    Thanks

bump

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I am not sure where you live, but if you are in the US then I doubt the package would even be opened so I would not imagine there would be an issue. That said, why do you need so much letro? That is some powerful stuff and I cannot fathom a need for 4 - 6 bottles of it. I guess long term use, but the Letro from AR-R (or any other liquid Letro) can seperate and usually only has a 1 year recommended shelf life (although that is debatable...). Good luck and make sure you are careful with your dosing...it can remove 98% of the estrogen from your system which can have some side effects that are not a lot of fun. It also has a significant estrogen rebound when you stop using it.

Ah, thanks, I was also kind of wondering about the shelf life. I wanted that much in case places got shut down and such... With it only lasting a year ill probly only get 1 or 2.
    I know its powerful, I was planning to start at 2.25-2.5g then taper down from there.

Thanks.

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattchew View Post
    Ah, thanks, I was also kind of wondering about the shelf life. I wanted that much in case places got shut down and such... With it only lasting a year ill probly only get 1 or 2.
    I know its powerful, I was planning to start at 2.25-2.5g then taper down from there.

Thanks.
    Holy smokes...you might wanna recheck that...I thought .25 eod to start would be good

Chuck_R is offline Member

I've heard a lot of dosages, I was thinking max of 2.25(or 2.00) for a week, then dropping to 1-1.5 the second, then to .5-1. Not really worried about my sex drive, not getting any currently anyway, so I won't be pissed if there's no drive. I just want to kill the estrogen and up my test a bit and just go all out with my training and diet.... I guess I'll order some in the next couple days.

Thread Information