Thread: Pct Help?

GUNPOINT69 is offline Junior Member

Question Pct Help?

ok im on a cycle 3rd week in now 300-400mgs deca and 300-400 test enanthate . i am in canada i have talked to many ppl now as well as read some of the better posts on pct cycles i know what i should take for optimal pct cycle and im slowly comming to the realization that i am going to be screwed for a proper pct lots of the ppl i have talked to have done cycles with out pct because they could not get any thing over the boarder or from any suplyers. now i have ordered nova. and clomi. from Ar-r another guy who told me about this site told me when he ordered his it never came he just got the customs letter in the mail so what can i use other then the good stuff so i have some sort of shot at a decent pct here???????? i just want to be ready for it when the time comes

(all orals)
    i have been looking at lots of (diindolylmethane) for estrogen blocking

one product has a blend of testosterone , growth hormone , adrenalinum, adrenocorticotropic hormone, progesterone, follicle-stimulating hormone, thyroid-stimulating hormone, esterone all in a 90 mg tab. for keeping test up

one product has a blend of 17-BOL 3850mg, cyclostanodrol, 17-stenazoline for optimizing hormone levels
    second part:
    M1-BOL 4250 mg, methanodrol, M1-decodroline again for keeping test up

one product has a blend of 6-bromoandrostenedione, cordyceps sinensis concentrate (20% polysaccarides), L-histidine HCL, grape seed extract (95% procyanidolic oilgomers) again optimizing hormone levels

and a couple of other products to naturaly raise test levels and drop surtan estrogens and raise others

basicly i want to come off the juice slowly drop down to another cycle not so crazy still keeping the test and every thing up without needles so i dont burn out hardcore
    then after that im going to keep the estrogen blockers up and switch to high potency tribul. and drop the anabolic agents in hopes that this step down program will be sufficient ennough this will all be done ove 6-10wks

what do the pros say??? and do you have any additions or subtractions
    again i know this program isnt the best but its all i will have when the time comes so rather be some what safe then sorry any input pls.

im pretty sure everything in this post is legal if not let me know i will change it a.s.a.p.! thx and merry christmas and happy new year to every one

Njord is offline Senior Member
    If you get your Clomid/Nolva from Lion, you will be able to run a decent pct.

All the other stuff you mentioned I have no idea what it is. If it is otc pct stuff, it is junk. If it some type of pro-hormone, it is definitely not going to help you with you pct.

Do not roll into another cycle without doing a proper pct and taking the proper time off. I suggest doing a lot more reading on pct and steroid use to educate yourself properly.

Thread Information