dtnosk66 is offline New Member

started pct 2 early?

10 weeks test 500
    10 weeks decca 400
    Before I did this research here, I started clomid 100/nolva 20/armidex.25
    after 1 week of last injection should I stop! Ive done 4 days?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you should always run test 2 weeks longer than deca . we can't estimate pct start times without knowing what type of test, test e or c would be drastically different than prop, etc.

dtnosk66 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    you should always run test 2 weeks longer than deca. we can't estimate pct start times without knowing what type of test, test e or c would be drastically different than prop, etc.
    test E
    its been 11 days since my last dual shot, i still have some test e. should i do anyother injection of test and restaert my pct in another week?

Big
    you're going to be a bit out of whack regardless, maybe do another week of test, then start a fresh pct 2 weeks after last test injection. Bump for other opinions.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    you're going to be a bit out of whack regardless, maybe do another week of test, then start a fresh pct 2 weeks after last test injection. Bump for other opinions.
    Why do you say this IGB? I know the we preach to start the pct at x day after last injection (depending on the longest ester). Is it really a problem to start pct earlier? I know Anthony Roberts has written some stuff about starting pct asap. I guess the idea is why wait to start the recovery process. I don't know.
    To the poster; I personally would just continue the pct, you will have to extend it out so that you get a full week pct done (so add two weeks to your total pct time).

Big
    1 week after the last deca injection the deca is still active in his system, there is no way to start restoring your natural test levels with such a suppressive compound still in your system.

Thread Information