Ok. I made the biggest mistake ever for someone thats not exactly new to the game, My buddy needed hooked up so I sold him my aromasin figuring i'd just get on ar-r and get more. Problem being, they are on back order and don't think it will be in the next few weeks! I have clomid, nolva, HCG on hand, and can get any of the other AI's proviron , l-dex, and Actullay have some letro on hand. A few other sites I know have research but no aromasin, and another one that anyone familiar with Anthony Roberts knows about, but it is dosed at half of ar-r and more expensive.

I know I can substitute a type II AI for the Type I aromasin but nolva tarnishes some of the effects. So how high should I run proviron, or l-dex in this case?

I was on 525mg of Test Prop, 350mg NPP until 2 weeks ago, and 70mg Winstrol . Im only running 525mg Test prop now until I hear back from a few people on which way to go.

My new PCT plan is 2 weeks of HCG at 5000iu's ew. and 10mg nolva with an AI (which one and what dose depending on answeres).

Thanks alot, and I will only learn from my mistakes!!!!