Thread: Xtreme Tren

Stansberry44 is offline New Member

Exclamation Xtreme Tren

I'm a senior in high school and my buddy just got done taking a cycle of xtreme tren . He has gains that are unbelievable, but I think that xtreme tren is steroids . I want to take something to help me gain weight before I go off to college. Right now I'm 6'4 250 and the colleges interested want me around 270. I ordered some xtreme tren, but after researching the product I'm doubtful that I'm going to take it now. Merely because I have no idea if it is a steroid , and also don't know what supplement to take while taking xtreme tren and later taking a PCT. This is open to any answers. I'll take any advice given. Thanks.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ok first off good job lookin for advice about this, and not jumping in...
    A) I'm guessing that u play football and most likely a lineman... you will gain that weight when u get there easy... the lifting you do will help like none other, along w/ a meal plan... you will get there easy...
    B) trenbolone is a steroid , but xtreme tren , i have never heard of it... so i'm guessing a supplement... and thats a pretty extreme AAS to begin w/ anyways...
    and AAS arent for you, if you have a good diet over the summer you would be gaining that weight anyways...
    my advice (i play collegiate fball also) wait untill you get there, most likely you are going to redshirt, and you will gain alot of weight that first year there... best of luck! and i'm sure u will love playin sports in college!!!

Oto
    Oto is offline New Member
    extreme tren is a pro-hormone not AAS..... i did a stack of it with ah-89...you can get more info on other boards about this product. Do a google on xtreme tren...not much info here since its not aas....

Dont you think you can put on the additional weight by eating more and lifting heavier? Im not sure your routine and Im guessing you are 17-19 yrs old?

good luck what ever you decide to do...btw someone once told me you will test dirty if you take xtreme tren

tbags is offline New Member
    SUP GUYS. JUST SAW THIS THREAD ON THE NEWS AND THOUGHT I'D STOP BY AND SEE WHERE I CAN GET SOME OF THESE LEGAL STEROIDS YALL GOT. LOL. NEWS LADY TOLD ME XTREME TREN IS JUST LIKE TREN AND I CAN GET SOME SWOLE ASS BITCH TITTIES ON IT. ya.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^That's nice lingo right there.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Stansberry44 View Post
    I'm a senior in high school and my buddy just got done taking a cycle of xtreme tren. He has gains that are unbelievable, but I think that xtreme tren is steroids. I want to take something to help me gain weight before I go off to college. Right now I'm 6'4 250 and the colleges interested want me around 270. I ordered some xtreme tren, but after researching the product I'm doubtful that I'm going to take it now. Merely because I have no idea if it is a steroid, and also don't know what supplement to take while taking xtreme tren and later taking a PCT. This is open to any answers. I'll take any advice given. Thanks.

what is your age?

Do you know your bodyfat %

What is your diet like? what do you eat in a typical day and when?

this will help us help you

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by tbags View Post
    SUP GUYS. JUST SAW THIS THREAD ON THE NEWS AND THOUGHT I'D STOP BY AND SEE WHERE I CAN GET SOME OF THESE LEGAL STEROIDS YALL GOT. LOL. NEWS LADY TOLD ME XTREME TREN IS JUST LIKE TREN AND I CAN GET SOME SWOLE ASS BITCH TITTIES ON IT. ya.
    did you happen to hear the part also where the LADY said how dangerous it was for you to take??

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbags View Post
    Sounds like a troll you want some swole ass bitch titties?

I just saw this thread on the CBS morning show.

Thread Information