growboy is offline Associate Member

Novadex as a bridge?

Just wanted some input. My body realy likes Novadex as part of my pct and I like the dryer look it gives me. Can I or is it ok to run it(20 mg) right through for 3 more months after pct until my next cycle.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I wouldn't. You need estrogen in your system for a number of reasons.

No corect me if i'm wrong but nova still lets a little estrogen float around in your system.

Big
    When not on cycle, your natural testosterone and estrogen levels should stabilize to "normal" levels. That's where they are supposed to be. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by it giving you a "dryer" look. If you want to look leaner, diet and train so as to lower your body fat. You are manipulating your hormone levels while on cycle, the purpose of time off is to let everything return to normal.

Understood. Ur right it's about using drugs to normalize the system not to become depentant. what i meant by a dryer look is that i naturaly have estrogen related water retention and the nova (or armidex etc) dose'nt make me look as bloated even if i diet down to 9-10Percent.

TASSY5 is offline Associate Member
    I just bought some Nova from a supplement store from a friend that works there.
    In a plastic zip lock bag. ( i guess so he doesn't get in trouble for selling a box or pack)
    They are White pills that say TAN on them. IS THIS CORRECT??? No mg or other markings. he is reliable but i want to be sure I have the right stuff. I am taking TEST C and want to prevent Gyno.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post
    I just bought some Nova from a supplement store from a friend that works there.
    In a plastic zip lock bag. ( i guess so he doesn't get in trouble for selling a box or pack)
    They are White pills that say TAN on them. IS THIS CORRECT??? No mg or other markings. he is reliable but i want to be sure I have the right stuff. I am taking TEST C and want to prevent Gyno.

How about not hijacking someone else's thread? post pics in the appropriate section in your own thread.
    By the way, no supplement store will sell real Nolvadex , it's prescription only.

TASSY5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post

How about not hijacking someone else's thread? post pics in the appropriate section in your own thread.
    By the way, no supplement store will sell real Nolvadex, it's prescription only.
    Sorry Big, I did not mean to Hi Jack the Thread. My aploogies.

Thread Information