pete050877 is offline New Member

help getting hcg from pharmacy

hi, im having a really hard time trying to get hcg script filled. first my endo told me he couldnt get it...on back order so he writes me a script but rite-aid cant get it.....whats the problem?????? should he write a different script? which brand ? which pharmacy???? any info would be great....thanx pete

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    go to a walk in clinic, tell the doctor straight up "i used steroids my balls are small and im growing man boobs because i didnt take into concideration the proper PCT"

i did that and got prescribed aromasin nolvadex letro and HCG , the hcg is the only thing NOT covered so it comes out to be like 200 bucks for 20,000 iu

Pharmacys can order in any medical drug they dont have. it will take a day or two tops.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    go to another pharmacy.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Have your pharmacy order it.
    It will be there in a day.

Thats crap, that pharmacy has a shitty wholesaler, go to a CVS or Walgreen and in the US hcg is made under the name Novarel. If they can get oxycontins and dilaudid then hcg should be no problem.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeRage View Post
    go to a walk in clinic, tell the doctor straight up "i used steroids my balls are small and im growing man boobs because i didnt take into concideration the proper PCT"

i did that and got prescribed aromasin nolvadex letro and HCG , the hcg is the only thing NOT covered so it comes out to be like 200 bucks for 20,000 iu

Pharmacys can order in any medical drug they dont have. it will take a day or two tops.
    haha, maybe i should start doing that

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    haha, maybe i should start doing that
    It works because your sick, they need to help you.

Doesn't matter the cause, the point is you've done what youve done and now you need help.

btw i didn't wait till last minute i did it about 4 days into my cycle :P but the key is to say you FINISHED and now your all over the place because you don't have anything to keep your estrogen levels down or your balls full. What will they do? send you away? not a great doctor if they do.

maroZ is offline Associate Member
    good call

Thread Information