Thread: PCT conflicts??

drive it!! is offline Associate Member

PCT conflicts??

In pheendos thread about pct he suggest the use of nolva & l-dex so thats was what i was going to order but in Anth Rob thread he states that you should not use l-dex(letro) with nolva because nolva will greatly reduce the blood plasma reducing the effectiveness of that particular A I. so if you are using nolva you must use aromasin ( which i cant find) i also have a bottle of HCG any help would be appreciated. i guess my question is is it a waste of money to get both Nolva and l-dex? thanx

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Even though it will reduce plasma levels, ya gotta take into account that in that PCT you also have the properties of clomid, where as in A-Robs ya replying on the Nolva and aromasin to stimulate test production.

HCG is only good for testicular axis...

So you can also add it to Pheedno's PCT.

Two different ways of thinking, but both work well.

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    should i use the nolva and l-dex together w/o clomid ( i'm having trouble getting my hands on some right now?) Should i not use the hcg ? my boys have not shrunk or stopped working? Im wrapping up

tren enth 8wks @300mg with
    12wks of cyp500mg a wk

i appreciate your help the more i read the more im confused about pct
    p.s. I have no sides and i have never ahd any problems coming off last time i used hcg only and everything seemed fine. this time i want to make sure i do everything right the gains ahve been nice i want to hold onto everything possible.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    If ya boys havent shrunk then don't bother with the HCG .

Nolva, clomid and arimidex (pheedno's PCT) works well, but if ya boys shrink from the 19nor add it.

The main thing is that if you use HCG to use nolva, as HCG is suppressive on its own.

Thread Information