getbigrob is offline New Member

Question please advise... PCT for Deca/Winny?

Hello all.

I was researching when I should start my PCT and I found a lot of useful 411, but had a couple questions.

I read that you should start PCT for Deca , 21 days after last injection. I imagine, this would be of Clomid, right? Also, what dosage? Per day?

OK, so what PCT should I use for Winstrol ? Would it also be Clomid? Should I take Nolva instead?

Please advise.

FYI: I have had gyno symptoms in the past, so I want to be as cautious as I can. Thanks guys!

Im getting ready to place my order on A-AR so please the sooner advice I could get, the better. Thanks again!

getbigrob is offline New Member

thanks for nothing...

i posted a couple questions, i get reads, but noone wants to chime in. its always the same story here.

please chime in on my thread. thanks. i would greatly appreciate it.

sisga is offline New Member
    In reading your post, I gather you are trying to stay away from testosterone , probably due to your fear of Gyno.

Since Deca and or Winny do not readily convert to estrogen you will not benefit from a pct which includes as the main recovery agent estrogen blockers. ie there is hardly any estrogen to combat.

IMO you should not be doing a cycle that doesn't include some form of Testosterone.

By using Deca and Winny you are in most probability going to shut your natural test production down hard. If you don't supplement with Testosterone your are actually going to have a very small amount of testosterone if any circulating in you.

This is detrimental as almost all the organs in our body need testosterone to function correctly, (Heart, brain etc.).

I will suggest the test taper method here. It is currently being debated at the One on One forum http://forums.steroid.com/one-one-staff/ I don't know if it is open to the public.

If you cannot read it then google: "test taper prisonner"

Thread Information