Thread: Letro

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned

Letro

Now since I don't have liquid Letro (Femara) And all I do have is the pills at 2.5MG my problem is since splitting these little pills would be a headache. Would I be able to take one 2.5 e4d or e3d thats my issue. If anyone has every had these please let me know there small as hell so splitting them like I said would be a pain so.. any suggestions please.

bump

bump

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    use a pill cutter////// orrrrr just use scissors, i got the same ones as you and you cut it in half/ then those halfs in half, and those halfs in half that will be something like .25 .30 each little piece.

things are gonna go flying all over the place lol nah it would be .56 well i may attempt it but i think 2.5 e4d would be suitable also no?

bump

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I don't know about Letro, but I have read ppl doing the e3d or e4d with Arimidex . That's what I'm planning on doing any way with Ldex.

i got the letro because i've heard such good things while doing my research so i was sold on it. Im really trying to get rid of some pre existing gyno going on already so im trying to figure out how to dose this i hear taper up and down i hear .25-.50 ed so im getting confused.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    O>K> this is just me so maybe someone with more experience will chime in. I started to notice pre-gyno and panicked. So i took 2.5mg/day for 1 week. I noticed the very next day it was starting to work.

O>K> , so after that I took Arimidex @ 0.5mg/day for another week. I know that coming off Letro can cause a rebound effect when estro wants to flood back into your system, so tapering off is good, but I opted to just finish with Arimidex for the next week.

It's been a few weeks now and no signs of gyno at all.

Thread Information