SoonerEye is offline Junior Member

I'm having a hell of a time finding clomid and aromasin....

Some guys on here gave me some sites, but the are always out or have a terrible page that you can't find your away around. I have a few weeks left on my M-Drol cycle, and need to get my PCT ready to rock. Please PM me if you have any ideas for me. I live in Oklahoma-USA.....Thanks

another thing, is a couple of buddies of mine that took SD didn't do PCTs. They had no issues with gyno, and said they snapped back quickly. They also said they didn't drop much of anything. They just dropped the doses, and went on with their workouts.

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerEye View Post
    another thing, is a couple of buddies of mine that took SD didn't do PCTs. They had no issues with gyno, and said they snapped back quickly. They also said they didn't drop much of anything. They just dropped the doses, and went on with their workouts.
    wo wo wo hold up fella some ppl are just ****ing lucky dont do aas without pct prepared you could really regret it

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sassbs11 View Post
    wo wo wo hold up fella some ppl are just ****ing lucky dont do aas without pct prepared you could really regret it
    true dat 1 tym!

i know where you could get clomid from but i dont think could be shipped to US.

allnatural101 is offline Associate Member
    ar-r

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and i can show you post after post of guys that do real steroids , with no gyno effects, then 2 yrs later.. bam, out of the blue.. gyno..

point being.. good for them, some guys have have sex bareback with random women at parties and never get a STD..

Others are making child support payments to 4 different chicks..

just do what is best for you man, if you want to take the chance, go ahead.. you are young, you can recover later if need be..

besides.. moobs are cool now i hear..

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

39+1 is offline Banned
    If your taking a 19 nor-compound your gonna need pct or youll be rigth back where you started

sisga is offline New Member
    read this immediately:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=345738

People here have to wake up...

Quote Originally Posted by 39+1 View Post
    If your taking a 19 nor-compound your gonna need pct or youll be rigth back where you started
    I know...I have the clomid, just wanting the aromasin . Can't find it. I can find tamox...but is there another name for aromasin? Or will I be ok with the clomi-tamox conbo for my PCT?
    Last edited by SoonerEye; 05-28-2008 at 09:55 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I know...I have the clomid, just wanting the aromasin. Can't find it. I can find tamox...but is there another name for aromasin? Or will I be ok with the clomi-tamox conbo for my PCT?
    Aromasin is called Exemestane, that may help.

Clomid 25-50mg/ED and Nolva 20mg/ED for 4-5 weeks will be fine.

Thread Information