Thread: confused on pct

bako stud is offline New Member

confused on pct

so i want to do my first cycle and ill explain the best i can. im 19 years old, weight 190, height 5'11', and i have approx 15% bf. my lifts are about. bench 285, squat 325, dl 405. my routine is pretty solid and i will be eating ALOT. mostly meat and the fruits and vegies and pasta and stuff. im going to try and get about 4000 calories, 350 protein,300 carbs and 150 fats. this is what i want to be doing. 500mg of test E a week and 250 mg of deca a week. i will be splitting those in half so i will shoot twice a week (mon and thur) for a total of 10 weeks. i want to use nolvadex as a pct but im hearing that i should use also HCG , and clomid with it. my main problem is my pct can i get some help, thanks a ton guys

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I'm pretty sure no1 would help you, since 19yo is too young to do steroids , you can mess up with your natural growth and get permanent negative feedbacks from their use.

Learn more about dieting and try to improve your body just with hard training and healthy dieting. With 4000cals at your weight you'll see good progress even without chemicals.

Just try it before hurt yourself, and still wait a few years before thinking on steroids.

everyone says all that i no that it may be true but i no all these guys that are like 17 - 20 years old that do it and are just huge. i no i still have time to naturally grow but my mind is really set on it. im not trying to do anything crazy i just wana get my pct right. is there any way i can get help on that?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Check your other thread dude.

sorry i ment to delete the other one because i put it in wronge area

Thread Information