D-Unit 39 is offline Member

"Pheedno PCT" vs "Anthony Roberts PCT"

The main difference is the use of HCG during your PCT. It is my understanding that this is really only necessary for particularly long or heavy cycles?

Would there be any benefit to including HCG during the PCT for a beginner cycle of Test-E 500mg/wk & EQ 400mg/wk?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post
    The main difference is the use of HCG during your PCT. It is my understanding that this is really only necessary for particularly long or heavy cycles?

Would there be any benefit to including HCG during the PCT for a beginner cycle of Test-E 500mg/wk & EQ 400mg/wk?
    a lot of guys prefer to use hcg in the last 2 weeks of their cycle to stimulate the lydig cells into producing testosterone again. once pct starts the recovery is a lot better than without hcg.

depends on the person, some use hcg in pct while others prefer to use just before.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    The main benefit of the HCG is preventing or reversing testicular atrophy, and some are more prone to that than others. There isn't really a "one size fits all" answer to this, it's a matter of determining how prone to this each individual is on different types of cycles and planning accordingly.

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    good thread, great answers. ta

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    All great advice.

I use HCG during the cycle at 125-250ius 2-3 times weekly. This actually maintains endogenous testosterone production (talked with Swale) so will keep the leydigs responsive and maintains testicular size/function.

Then bump the HCG to 250-500ius 10-15 days out from PCT, this will cause a spike in endogenous testosterone production, ready for PCT (SERM or AI/SERM) to begin. An AI (if being used) should also be slightly ramped to counter the spike in estrogen.

I think an AI should be used whenever aromotasables are being used during a cycle, if you dont bounce back that easily during PCT. Estrogen is extremely suppressive to the HPTA, especially the leydigs.

An AI doesnt have to be part of every PCT as you can lower estorgen to levels that bring its own sides. This can be very counter productive and Endo's like Swale advise against AI's during PCT. Even thought they raise T by differnent mechanisms than SERM's do.

My PCT is:

wk 1-5 Clomid 25-50mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Torm 60mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Proviron 25-50mg/ED (labido)
    *Aromasin 12.5mg/ED if needed

PCT (above) lasts 5 weeks, but it should last as long as it takes to fully recover. Bloodwork will determine this protocol.

Sorry....Got a bit carried away....One for the newbs....

firestar is offline Banned
    I prefer Anthony Roberts PCT.
    HCG is dam neccesary when hitting the gear hardcore.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Any negatives to using HCG in an end of cycle / post cycle? (Besides the extra $$ & the forementioned possibility of worsening gyno?) Can it also increase other side effects like acne or bloating? Any risk of overstimulating your nuts?

Thread Information