ronnyo17 is offline New Member

C Bino or others

Just joined the board because of C bino post on letro and gyno. Question, I started 300 mg/wk cyp 10 days ago. Took second dose 3 days ago. The day after second shot, I noticed gyno under right nip, and the next day under left nip. At the time I was using .25mg arimidex eod. I immediatley took 1 mg (2 days ago) and will continue with 1 mg ever day. I'm assumng I wasn't taking enough arimidex to start with. My questions are, how long should I stcik with the arimi (@ 1 mg ed) before I go to the letro? Secondly, should I stop taking the cyp until I get it under control, or just keep going, and if it doesn't clear up in a couple weeks, get the letro? Thanks for the help.

The post was great, just would like your opinion on my situation. Thanks again bro.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Are you sure its gyno. Unless you frontloaded, the cyp shouldnt even be kicked in yet. 300mg per wk is really low. Are you nips sensitive, puffy, itchy?

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    ya your not even at what you produce natrually yet

ronnyo17 is offline New Member
    positive it's gyno. I had it removed (most of it) 3 years ago. 2 hard lumps that are a little painful. No question about it. I know it sounds strange...but true. Can I continue the test for 8 more weeks and just add letro, or should I drop the test?

Thread Information