oneshot is offline Anabolic Member

No loss of libido after cycle?

I just finished my first cycle of test and tren . i took my last shot of test e on may 9th and have been on pct for 6 days now. My sex drive is still extremely high which i dont think is too common. I am as horny as ever though i would think my test levels would be little to none right now. is this some effect the nolva, clomid, or a-dex is having? could it possibly mean that i already have a natty test production? or could it be that im just one of the lucky ones that doesnt suffer loss of libido even when test levels hit rock bottom? its not a problem by any means im just curious because i hear a lot of people say that their sex drive decreased after their cycle until their natty test production kicks in fully.

bump

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm almost through my second week of PCT and my libido has decreased dramatically. You might be a special case but wait until next week to see how the libido is doing. The first week my libido was hardly effected.

sisga is offline New Member
    What ester of test were you on?

If you were using enanthate , cypionate , sustanon ie long esters you will not notice any libido problems for roughly 1 month after cycle. After that you begin to notice a gradual reduction and most of the time a complete halt of libido. It depends on your body and the cycle you did.

This is because test plays a major role on libido.

If you can access this please read it. http://forums.steroid.com/one-one-staff/

i was using test e at 250 mg e3d. my last shot was only 125 mg on may 9th. i would think i would have very little or no test in my system right now. as of today my libido has gone down a small amount since the cycle but its still nowhere near what i would consider lost.

if you experience any problems keep us posted.

Your problems will begin 4-6 weeks after your last shot of test e. Did you read my post? How old are you and how long was your cycle?

cycle was about 13 weeks of test and 8 weeks of tren . now about 2 weeks into pct and about as horny as ever. the main difference is that im not quite as motivated to throw around big weights and heavy objects for fun like when i was on the tren and test. 20 yo. got a log in the in the cycle results page for more info

Thread Information