Thread: Why PCT?

Why PCT?

Ok, I am going to go on my first cycle very soon, just test c and maybe some dbol . Originally I was going to do test c, deca , and the dbol, but I know this is not recommended for a first cycle but I have all of these on hand. The only thing I have for PCT is nolvadex . Which I was told only to take if my nipples got sore or started itching. What is the main focus of PCT? Is it to prevent gyno or restore natural test levels? What if I don't get sore nipples, should I still do the Nolva PCT? Will I lose my gains if I dont do PCT?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Yes you need to do it and yes you will probably lose your gains if you dont. Read ALL of this thread Pheedno's PCT

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Why not?

Thanks Kale, I read Pheedo's post the other day. I guess there are just several ways to do it when it comes to PCT. So I'm going to run 400mg of Test C a week I'm not sure if I will do it once every 7 days or once every 3.5, but I am going to go with just the Nolva for PCT. Damn Kale! Where did you find that girl in the pic? I was in Pattaya last month for SongKran and didn't see any honey's that were that hot!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by illwillogical View Post
    Thanks Kale, I read Pheedo's post the other day. I guess there are just several ways to do it when it comes to PCT. So I'm going to run 400mg of Test C a week I'm not sure if I will do it once every 7 days or once every 3.5, but I am going to go with just the Nolva for PCT. Damn Kale! Where did you find that girl in the pic? I was in Pattaya last month for SongKran and didn't see any honey's that were that hot!
    Well its actually a boy all be it surgically modified one, and I found her in Singapore but she is from Bangkok

Well its actually a boy all be it surgically modified one, and I found her in Singapore but she is from Bangkok
    Lmao, I should have known.

ads21 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Well its actually a boy all be it surgically modified one

nah, any1 could've made that mistake

Thread Information