Quote Originally Posted by sickchok View Post
    250mg/week for 10 weeks of sust.

PCT

wk 1-5 Clomid 25-50mg/daily
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/daily

(STACKED)

Is this ok?
    Yeah.

Throw in an AI if you havent used one already. Arimidex 0.5mg/ED or Aromasin 12.5mg/ED.

sickchok is offline New Member
    HI thanks

Can i stack that?

Ill need a different AI, one that i can get from the top right flashing box.
    Last edited by sickchok; 05-25-2008 at 08:33 AM.

firestar is offline Banned
    I'd add HCG .
    3 shots.
    1 shot a week.

Also where is a good place to inject the clomid and nolva?

sisga is offline New Member
    Are you serious,

Where do I inject the clomid and nolva?

They are tablets..

Taper your test slowly, no nolva and no clomid.

read my thread:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=345738

Quote Originally Posted by sisga View Post
    Are you serious,

Where do I inject the clomid and nolva?

They are tablets..

Taper your test slowly, no nolva and no clomid.

read my thread:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=345738
    Well in the top right red box it says it stats ml's and has a syringe in the picture. So i just assumed you would inject it, i had my feelings they were tablets tho...just wanted to me sure.

Also i cant open your tread... says i dont have permission...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by sickchok View Post
    Well in the top right red box it says it stats ml's and has a syringe in the picture. So i just assumed you would inject it, i had my feelings they were tablets tho...just wanted to me sure.

Also i cant open your tread... says i dont have permission...
    it's liquid with an oral syringe, you take it orally. Ignore that thread he posted for now.

firestar is offline Banned
    Christ... you are entirely a begginer to this. Please do some suggest on this godforsaken topic before going ahead, you dont know what your doing with your health!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by firestar View Post
    I'd add HCG .
    3 shots.
    1 shot a week.
    for a 10 week sust only cycle at 250mg/week? I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by firestar View Post
    Christ... you are entirely a begginer to this. Please do some suggest on this godforsaken topic before going ahead, you dont know what your doing with your health!
    I've just reviewed many of your posts, you seem to have anger or aggression issues. If you want to make a point, we welcome your input, but please do it in a respectful fashion.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    What a bunch of bad advices...
    First of all, your stats, please.
    Then, 250mg of sust a weeks won't do nothing. Are you shoting it eod?
    HCG is not needed, as Big stated.

And @ sisga, please stop to link EVERY thread to your stupid one, better you have a look at the hall of shame thread...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    What a bunch of bad advices...
    First of all, your stats, please.
    Then, 250mg of sust a weeks won't do nothing. Are you shoting it eod?
    HCG is not needed, as Big stated.

And @ sisga, please stop to link EVERY thread to your stupid one, better you have a look at the hall of shame thread...

What is eod? No i am not shooting just yet... Need to do ALOT of research before i even start buying it as you can tell by all my questions. Id like to thank everyone for putting in thier time and input .
    Last edited by sickchok; 05-26-2008 at 07:39 AM.

GhostCrab is offline Junior Member
    ok, well if you haven't purchased it yet, IMO you should be running more than 250mg a week as Chuck said because you will see minimal gains at most from this. Sust needs to be shot every other day ("E.O.D." as you asked) because it is a combination of long lasting esters (testosterone ) and short lasting. If you span the inj any more than EOD then your blood levels will fluctuate greatly yielding more side effects because the short esters will be spanned too far apart. So what is the best way to do your 10 week sust cylce you ask? IMO without knowing anything about you or your stats, you should be running around 600 mg/week shot EOD. Many go more than this, but not so many go less. If your sust is comming in 250 mg/ml then obviously you need to measure this out accordingly for each inj.
    As for PCT, you need to research this more but i can give you the quick version.
    You need three parts for your pct for this cycle that will not be the "best" but should work efficiently however everyone is different.
    Clomid, aromasin or arimadex, and nolvadex . Together these will work together to bring your body back to normal, a typical usage of this for a ten week cycle of sust would begin roughly 14-18 days after the last inj so that all the long lasting esters are worn out in your system, (there is no point in starting pct while you still have AS active in you)
    This pct cycle would last 4-6 weeks and be done similar to
    Week 1-2 .25mg Aromasin + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Week 3-4 .25mg Aromasin + 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    These are by the way all oral doses.
    This is strictly IMO because I am no expert, so i welcome anyone's critique

Thank you very much GhostCrab for your input
    Im purchasing 10ml of sust..is this not enough?

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

purchase more

if you do 600mg which is actually 612.5mg. .7ml Every Other Day EOD. 10 weeks than you need to buy 6,250mg or 25ml of Sustanon 250.

if you do 500mg which is actually 525mg. .6ml Every Other Day EOD. 10 weeks than you need to buy 5,250mg or 21ml of Sustanon 250.

I guess you could also do .575ml or 503mg. This to me is the biggest pain in the ass. You should just use the lines on the syringe.

If you did not buy anything yet than I advise not making my mistake. I am assuming this is your first cycle and that means your not a pro. You will have to inject EOD, which is alot if your new to this. Then Sustanon hurts like hell. The propinate in it hurts alot. You will have to cut it with grapeseed oil, which is a pain in the ass if your new to this. Also, if you get good stuff it will be in ampules, which also sucks for a newbie. Tough to open, you need to draw it with two syringes each time and maybe sometimes a third.

For example: Your break the first one and draw .7. What do you do with the next? Draw .3 into another syringe and toss the needle. Next time you break another and draw an additional .4 into the left over syringe and draw with another syringe .6. This is where it becomes shit, You break another and draw .1 into the .6 syringe that was left over. You draw another .7 into a syringe and now you have more left over. .2 into another syringe.

Now also I have been told with ampules especially never reuse a needle that you drew with. If it hits the bottom it becomes so badly blunted that if you inject with that your ass is going to kill.

So dude its a big pain in the ass if you want to be precise. I am new to this but a few guy I know have taken 5 or 6 cycles and this is the only way to be precise according to them. It sucks.

Also the Sustanon that is good is Oregon and supposably the most faked out there. Even if the source is credible you never know.

Buy Enathenate. Do it for 10 weeks. A good beginner cycle that is easy to administer. I wish I did and now i am in the above trap because the vials of Sustanon that I bought from a "credible" source don't seem to have the punch there supposed to have. My more credible source is out of Enathenate and I will be using Sus Ampules.

GhostCrab is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecond View Post
    if you do 600mg which is actually 612.5mg. .7ml Every Other Day EOD. 10 weeks than you need to buy 6,250mg or 25ml of Sustanon 250.

if you do 500mg which is actually 525mg. .6ml Every Other Day EOD. 10 weeks than you need to buy 5,250mg or 21ml of Sustanon 250.

I guess you could also do .575ml or 503mg. This to me is the biggest pain in the ass. You should just use the lines on the syringe.

If you did not buy anything yet than I advise not making my mistake. I am assuming this is your first cycle and that means your not a pro. You will have to inject EOD, which is alot if your new to this. Then Sustanon hurts like hell. The propinate in it hurts alot. You will have to cut it with grapeseed oil, which is a pain in the ass if your new to this. Also, if you get good stuff it will be in ampules, which also sucks for a newbie. Tough to open, you need to draw it with two syringes each time and maybe sometimes a third.

For example: Your break the first one and draw .7. What do you do with the next? Draw .3 into another syringe and toss the needle. Next time you break another and draw an additional .4 into the left over syringe and draw with another syringe .6. This is where it becomes shit, You break another and draw .1 into the .6 syringe that was left over. You draw another .7 into a syringe and now you have more left over. .2 into another syringe.

Now also I have been told with ampules especially never reuse a needle that you drew with. If it hits the bottom it becomes so badly blunted that if you inject with that your ass is going to kill.

So dude its a big pain in the ass if you want to be precise. I am new to this but a few guy I know have taken 5 or 6 cycles and this is the only way to be precise according to them. It sucks.

Also the Sustanon that is good is Oregon and supposably the most faked out there. Even if the source is credible you never know.

Buy Enathenate. Do it for 10 weeks. A good beginner cycle that is easy to administer. I wish I did and now i am in the above trap because the vials of Sustanon that I bought from a "credible" source don't seem to have the punch there supposed to have. My more credible source is out of Enathenate and I will be using Sus Ampules.
    well i don't know about all this pain nonsense but I use sust 325 uncut, mine's pharmacy grade tho so if you get your gear from a good source, you shouldnt have to worry about these things. but anyway...
    10ml won't be enough for a ten week cycle, you need at least two 20ml for a sust cycle administered EOD

Thread Information