gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member

Thyroid recover and pct timing

If one takes t3 for the duration of a cycle, is it best to end the t3 at the same time as the cycle ends, or prior to the end of the cycle.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that some of the muscle loss associated with post cycle is due to a rebound in t3. If this is the case, it seems that it would be good to stop the t3 at the same time whatever anabolic compounds you were taking leave you system, so that your own t3 production will be somewhat depressed during pct, negating this effect.

However, we do want to try to avoid gaining fat during pct. This being the case would it be better to end exogenous t3 supplementation some weeks prior to the end of the cycle? In searching around, I found an article by *ahem* mr. roberts claiming that hcg and clomid can help stimulate the thyroid (Anthony Roberts onThyroid PCT). I don't know if there is any validity to this, but if true, maybe we should stop t3 usage just prior to starting hcg (assuming you are an end of cycle or pct hcg user).

Thoughts?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    It doesn't matter whan you stop T3, it's just important to taper it down while ending the intake. Be sure also to end it before anabolics though.

And don't EVER use it for PCT.

gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member
    i guess I'm just over thinking things.....

Thread Information