jmoose is offline Junior Member

Nolva, Clomid, Liquidex

I am currently running my first cycle of Test E at 500mg a week broken down into two evenly distributed doses. I plan on following Pheedno PCT program and ordering Nolva, clomid, and liquidex from Anabolic research. My only question is that when i just went to go order the products i found that they are all in liquid form where as everything ive heard about is usually the tablet form. Can PCT products just be injected? Intramusular?

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Just out of curiousity, how bad does the injections hurt? What type of needle you using. I have arimidex in liquid form and I just mix it in food, doesn't taste bad at all. I have only done this with arimidex but I'm assuiming that you can do that for the rest. Also next time don't post your source on here. Its kinda a touchy subject.

I thought it would be fine to post my PCT source since the website itself tells us to buy from there. And the injections dont hurt bad at all for the Test E.

I am using 22g 1 1/2 inch B-D pins.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Those are oral pct products, DO NOT inject them.

Ok thank you big. That is what i figured but just wanted to be a hundred positive. What is the best thing to mix them with for oral administration?

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I put mine in the smallest liquid stuff i'm eating or my oats. i dunno if you could take it with a protein shake, I would assume so. Wonder what Big thinks...hint hint. And how long did it take you to get 10,000+ post, just curious.

Project is offline Associate Member
    why mix it? just take it

ok next question..im buying 70ml of clomid at 35mg a ml. Should i buy two bottles so i can run it at 100mg a day for the full 28 days or only take it at for only 25 days instead at 100mg so i will have enough?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    I put mine in the smallest liquid stuff i'm eating or my oats. i dunno if you could take it with a protein shake, I would assume so. Wonder what Big thinks...hint hint. And how long did it take you to get 10,000+ post, just curious.
    I wouldn't mix mine with a shake, just because it's such a small amount and you could lose it or at least some of it on the part that stays on the sides of the cup. I just use an oral syringe and squirt it in my mouth and immediately chase with water.
    The posts have been mostly in the last year and a half, I was in a bad motorcycle accident not too long after I joined and was laid up for almost a year. I have a pocket pc, so at work, while working out between sets, etc. I'm keeping an eye on things and helping where I can.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoose View Post
    ok next question..im buying 70ml of clomid at 35mg a ml. Should i buy two bottles so i can run it at 100mg a day for the full 28 days or only take it at for only 25 days instead at 100mg so i will have enough?
    It keeps, if you plan to cycle again get the extra bottle and just save the remainder toward the next pct.

Thread Information