carrick2200 is offline New Member

HCG turing up late. Should i still take it?

I know I have broken my golden rule of having everything I need BEFORE I start my cycle but unfortunately things don't work out as planned. As such I only had 1500IU of HCG when i started thinking the rest was to follow shortly.

As it turns out I am comming to the end of my cycle and my HCG will be here next week. What should I do?

Cycle:

Tren A - 100mg ED - Week 1 - 8
    Masteron - 100mg ED Week 1 - 8
    Test A - 100mg ED - Week 1 - 10
    Proviron 1 tab ED (not sure if i should have as i am taking Masteron anyway!!)

I am at the tail end of week 9 now but may run my Prop for 3 more weeks taking me to 12.

Proposed PCT: Clomid & Nova (or i have Arimidex )

Normally i run my HCG throughout my cycle but i have not managed to do that as i only had 1500IU which lasted 3 weeks.

The question is: Is it to late to take HCG or can i load up for 2 weeks before i finish and 1 week into PCT?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    when i run HCG i start it a week before i finish and then run it up into the first week of my PCT. Thats how i do things. It works for me. But i know that most ppl incorporate HCG into the last week or so of their cycle and also into their PCT. So go ahead and use it.

carrick2200 is offline New Member
    As i say I am always like to run it throughout my cycle. Just been doing some more reading on the 'other' way.

I was thinking of doing 250IU ED for the last 2 weeks of cycle and then the 1st week of my PCT.

What dosage do you use?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i use 500 iu's every 3 days from the last week of my cycle then another 3 weeks after cycle ends.. which goes into my PCT for the first week

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    dukkit, how much weight do you normally lose after using this method?

Thread Information