J.I
    J.I is offline New Member

Anavar cycle ended early...PCT????

I am a 26 yr old male. 5'10 ..165pds. I had never done any steroids before anavar when I started out to run a 6 week cycle at 40mg for 2 weeks and 50mg for 4 weeks. In first two weeks I had gains in strength and pumps in the gym. Spiderweb viens on my chest and shoulders appeared in week three. It was in week 3 when stomach pains began. Not sharp or bloaty but still painfull. I believe it may have nothing to do with the var as I had cracked a rib on that side of my stomach years earlier. Anyways I stopped the cycle at the end of week 4 just to be safe and am starting PCT today. I took 250mg of Clomid this morning. I am a little concerned that the recommendation of dosage for me was wrong. here is what I was told:

Clomid in 50mg caps:

250mg Day 1
    100mg for next 10 days
    50mg for last 2 weeks

I researched alot and have seen many different opinions on wether to run PCT or not after an all var cycle, as well as how much clomid to take and for how long after it. I am going in circles trying to get a straight answer.
    Please help
    Cheers

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    just take clomid @ 100mgs/day for the first week then drop it to 50 mgs/day for remainder. should revover pretty quick..

J.I
    J.I is offline New Member
    thanx bro

Thread Information