chlorine is offline New Member

Diet/Training during PCT?

Hey,

I'm just finishing up my cycle 14 weeks of Test E @ 400mg/wk. Today I took my first dose of Clomid and Nolva and plan on running my PCT for 30 days as follows:

Days 1-30 (Pheedno's PCT):
    100mg Clomid
    20mg Nolva (might up this to 40mg for the first week.... yes/no?)
    .25 Arimidex

What would you all recommend as far as training and eating go? I've busted my ass for 14 weeks in the gym and in the kitchen and I'm not sure if I should change anything for PCT?

Thanks!

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    I posted the same ? in the diet forum last week. some good replies i got suggested. more of a maintence diet in regard to calories approx 300-500 above base metabloic rate, a slight increse of approx 20 gms of satuared fat from red meat to help increasetest levels. and work outs should short and to the point 45 min or less big muscle or little muscle group 2 intense working set per exercise remeber you not gonna build much while off cycle and low test so put you efoort into maintaning. thats what i was told. we'll see what happens . i'm eating less and body wieght is holding steady, I initially dropped about 5 lbs from last inj to pct but since start of pct things have been stable.

Thread Information