newconquest is offline Associate Member

Gyno Letro Mid Cycle

i am in mid cycle of a 10 week cycle of tren /test and i want to start using letro to combat some possible gyno coming on now...

how should i use it?

just .25mcg's/day?

or do i need to pyramid it from 2.5 down? or what?

im going to use it in PCT also...

help!

check out C-Bino's thread in the steroid forum

newconquest is offline Associate Member
    checked everywhere

dont see what you're talking about...i think "steroid forum" was a little vague directions to his post, dont you think? lol

anyone else?

automatic is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newconquest View Post
    i am in mid cycle of a 10 week cycle of tren /test and i want to start using letro to combat some possible gyno coming on now...

how should i use it?

just .25mcg's/day?

or do i need to pyramid it from 2.5 down? or what?

im going to use it in PCT also...

help!
    is the gyno from the tren or test?ramp up the letro for a few days and stay @2.5mg ed until symptoms subside.if it is from the tren try some bromo.**** has both.

All you need to know about GYNO.

sorry, guess that was vague.

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    i use .50 ed to combat the gyno and its helping out hella lot, c-binos theard helped but thats more reversal i think. .25 is good ed even but .50 is also fine if you wanna hit the bitch where it hurts. I also have been using it since i started since.. week 1 in week 4 now of a tren -a\prop cycle

catz54 is offline New Member
    Yea I had a real similar situation I'm in week 8 of a Test Cyp and Tren Ace and clen cycle and i started developing gyno about 6 days ago. Cbino lists how to do it in the thread "everything you need to know about gyno" but for those of you that don't really care to read enough...if you are not currently running any estrogen protection, which is probably the case, then start at .5mg and work up to 2.5mg daily increasing .5mg per day. stay at 2.5 mg letro for 7 days and the bitch tit should be subsided, continue at .25 mg or .5 mg simply as estrogen protection. however it is extremely important to note that letro is a serm and it kills 98% of your estrogen and when you come off the serm you will have a massive estrogen rebound, so it is important to start nolvadex /clomid or some other AI's to help prevent the estrogen rebound from binding. once you are done with your cycle follow regular PCT protocol. My gyno is not only gone, but the letro forced out a lot of unwanted water and bloating and i've found it to bring out vascularity much better than clen. letro tastes like pure gasoline if you get the drop form but i recommend getting it from a research company because A) its perfectly legal and B) it's far more potent. NUFF SAID.

Thread Information