zartan is offline Banned

another pct question

Ok I just took my last injection to finish my first cycle (Sus 450mg per week, I gained about 28 lbs ). I know because of the longer esters in sus they say to wait approx 18 days after final injection to begin pct, my question is why when it seems like almost all the test would be out of your system by then, why wait till your levels are low to start, why not begin after a week when your levels have started to level out some but not too bad. Also, I'm gonna be taking clomid, nolva, arimidex . Why not begin the arimidex a bit sooner than the rest to combat the high estrogen levels early. Anyways, this may be a stupid question, just trying to understand a bit better. Thanks!

zartan is offline Banned
    maybe i was a little too blatant with my title! shoulda called it 'free gear'

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    The pct is to restore your natural test levels that were suppressed by the test you injected. Although the sust is starting to drop, the natural production isn't starting to increase while the suppressive compounds are still present. You can't really kick off your natural production while the suppressive compounds are present, that's why you try to time the pct start so you start as soon as the suppressive compounds are clear.

zartan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    The pct is to restore your natural test levels that were suppressed by the test you injected. Although the sust is starting to drop, the natural production isn't starting to increase while the suppressive compounds are still present. You can't really kick off your natural production while the suppressive compounds are present, that's why you try to time the pct start so you start as soon as the suppressive compounds are clear.
    Thanks Big, shoulda known you would come through
    That is the info I was lookin for, I'm curious why clomid etc doesnt work until suppressive substances are gone. Isn't it all about the LH to get your nuts working again? What about taking the AI a week after to drop the E lvls? Sorry if I'm askin too many questions, just tryin to understand..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've been thinking about the same thing, I don't think it would hurt to start pct early, I'm just not sure how much it would actually help. I'm on year-round, so I can't experiment with pct. Give it a go and see how it works for you. I think the important thing would be not to move the whole pct schedule closer, for instance if you planned a 4 week pct, then started a week early, run it for 5 weeks just to make sure you aren't cutting yourself short when you know you need it.

zartan is offline Banned
    1 week almost up since last injection of my cycle. It may be kind of an arbitrary time but I will start clomid 100mg/nolva20mg tomorrow. I started taking .25mg liquidex ed on sunday because my tits were starting to get a bit sore/puffy and i figure might as well start leveling off E levels if test is gonna drop. Unless someone can explain why you want all the test outa yer system before beginning pct I'm gonna start tomorrow, run clomid for 100mg ed the first week or 2 then 50mg for the duration (5 weeks total).

Also, depending on when it arrives i'm going to run humalog@3-4 iu's PWO and possibly up that slowly as I determine my bodies reaction to insulin .

Someone critique?
    Last edited by zartan; 06-18-2008 at 04:23 PM.

zartan is offline Banned
    Bump for critique... BIG you there!?!

Thread Information