TransAmRon is offline New Member

I have a few CEL Mdrol PCT questions

i started a cycle of CEL Mdrol a few weeks back. ive been searching a few things about PCT online and asking a few people who have also taken Mdrol

My gains are awesome

i didnt get angry or aggressive
    i didnt get any acne
    sex drive seems as good as before (still as hard as chinese arithmatic lol)
    I didnt take measurements on my family jewels, but they look the same size as before

I didnt get any bloodwork done before my cycle, but i was thinking about doing that out of curiosity to see how my cholesterol/blood pressure and liver count is while im on mdrol.
    Is there anything that i need to take in addtion to mdrol?

i read that without pct, you could get gyno, moodswings, test levels would be lower, cortisol issues, etc etc

my friends who cycle mdrol take 6 oxo or novedex. i also heard of nolvadex . which is the better of them?

is that all i truly need to take? i also read about people who take something called tribulus, and someone else mentioned epistane as well

im not afraid to spend some money on supplements/PCT as long as they work for me. I like to do things right way

Below are a few links to some pct items im talking about

novedex http://www.massnutrition.com/product...ION&item=GA014

tribulus http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/AX09

is this all that i would need? thanks in advance!
    Last edited by TransAmRon; 06-14-2008 at 08:11 PM.

uncgboro is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmRon View Post
    i started a cycle of CEL Mdrol a few weeks back. ive been searching a few things about PCT online and asking a few people who have also taken Mdrol

My gains are awesome

i didnt get angry or aggressive
    i didnt get any acne
    sex drive seems as good as before (still as hard as chinese arithmatic lol)
    I didnt take measurements on my family jewels, but they look the same size as before

I didnt get any bloodwork done before my cycle, but i was thinking about doing that out of curiosity to see how my cholesterol/blood pressure and liver count is while im on mdrol.
    Is there anything that i need to take in addtion to mdrol?

i read that without pct, you could get gyno, moodswings, test levels would be lower, cortisol issues, etc etc

my friends who cycle mdrol take 6 oxo or novedex. i also heard of nolvadex . which is the better of them?

is that all i truly need to take? i also read about people who take something called tribulus, and someone else mentioned epistane as well

im not afraid to spend some money on supplements/PCT as long as they work for me. I like to do things right way

Below are a few links to some pct items im talking about

novedex http://www.massnutrition.com/product...ION&item=GA014

tribulus http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/AX09

is this all that i would need? thanks in advance!
    You should seek out some nolva. It is prescription. Check this link:
    Anabolic Review Profile: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
    This would be better than OTC test boosters. Although you aren't on the real deal, prohormones can cause similar symptoms just like gear. Ie: test atrophy, low test, gyno ect.

Quote Originally Posted by uncgboro View Post
    You should seek out some nolva. It is prescription. Check this link:
    Anabolic Review Profile: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
    This would be better than OTC test boosters. Although you aren't on the real deal, prohormones can cause similar symptoms just like gear. Ie: test atrophy, low test, gyno ect.
    Sounds good. thank you!

uncgboro is offline Associate Member
    no problem, good luck. I had great gains with a prohormone from CEL P-Plex. I went from the 95 db for 6 to putting up the 120's for 4.

Quote Originally Posted by uncgboro View Post
    no problem, good luck. I had great gains with a prohormone from CEL P-Plex. I went from the 95 db for 6 to putting up the 120's for 4.

thats sick, i cant wait till i put 95's up for 6. i think i did that for 2 or 3 lol

Thread Information