Thread: Legal?

ejb3 is offline New Member

Legal?

This is probably a dumb question but, does nolvadex , clomid, and arimidex require a script in the states or can some/all be otc?...ty in advance.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    U cant go to the store and pick it up, but there not a banned drug just a controlled one. look at the red banner at the top of the page.

False Positive is offline Junior Member
    Being that the substances are controlled what is the best source for obtaining them?

ejb3 is offline New Member
    from the above posts it sounds to me that you in fact need a script in the states to get the PCT drugs needed...I checked out the red banner but the stuff shown at that link doesn't seem to be the same stuff listed on WebMD or other medical sites...if im wrong please let me know...again, ty in advance...im not looking for a source just trying to figure out if a Dr. script is needed if say, you wanted to pick it up at your local pharmacy in the states.

maroZ is offline Associate Member
    just get some from lion hes the shit

Quote Originally Posted by ejb3 View Post
    from the above posts it sounds to me that you in fact need a script in the states to get the PCT drugs needed...I checked out the red banner but the stuff shown at that link doesn't seem to be the same stuff listed on WebMD or other medical sites...if im wrong please let me know...again, ty in advance...im not looking for a source just trying to figure out if a Dr. script is needed if say, you wanted to pick it up at your local pharmacy in the states.
    the stuff above is the real deal. they sell it for "research purposes only".

if you wanted to pick it up at a local pharmacy u def. would need a script. just go with lion its the same stuff

taylor26 is offline Member
    Get some from Lion, and keep some research mice just in case. ARR has quality chems and no hassle.

Thread Information