thehalfbreed is offline Junior Member

Test Enth/Pheedno's PCT??

Having researched different PCT's, and realizing that Anthony Roberts may be too much for what im wanting to do. I'm preparing to do a Test Enth 400mgs/wk cycle for 10-12 weeks. This will be my first "educated" cycle (having a previous one that was completely trash), and read that i should do a few Test only cycles to raise my levels. 23yo/ 183 lbs/ 10.2%bf/ diet in pretty good check/ 5'11. I had questions concerning the L-dex in his pct. I don't have access to Ldex, but could have it to Adex. And i plan on using Adex and Nolva during my cycle. When i was reading through the gear profiles, i noticed that it said that you are NOT supposed to run Ldex with Nolva?? Why not?? And if not, would it be ok for me to substitute Ldex with Adex?? Any help appreciated!!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Bro Ldex is liquid Adex.

Adex should not be run with Nolva because it reduces each others effectiveness.

Thats why Adex is not used in PCT. Its great for estrogen control on cycle, but if you want to run an AI in your PCT stick to Proviron or Aromasin .

For a simple Test E cycle, Clomid and Nolva are enough fro PCT IMO.

I would run it like this.

Nolva - 20/20/20/20
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25

thanks war, appreciate the help. but just one question. if Ldex is liquid adex, then whats the difference beside the physical form from tab to liquid?? Theres that much difference??.....and i was diggin your previous avatar with evan on it, damn good fighter and overall person!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    There is no difference...

Its the same thing

thanks, i agree about Evan, the world lost a great guy...

thanks again, yes they did. i was supposed to go to brazil in a few months for the company i work for....nice pic

Thread Information