oker is offline Associate Member

pls help critique my pct

Ok coming to an end of a very long cycle (6 months) and would like some suggestions from the more experienced members. Will be using hcg , nolva, clomid and arimidex . Most of the cycle has consisted of low doses of test e, however, for 10 weeks in the middle of cycle I combined deca , d-bol, and stanazol. Now small dose of test e only. No sides at all not even acne, just small nuts but not raisons. Everything else works great. My pct is as follows:

After last injection will need to fly to Aust for 2 weeks so won't be injecting or taking anything with me due to Aussie laws.

When I return will start pct as follows (this is 2 weeks after last injection of test e):

NOTE: Last 3 weeks of cycle will use HCG at 500 iu every 3 days up until last injection.

Day 1-15: l-dex .25mg; nolva 20mg, clomid 100mg
    Day 16-45: l-dex .25mg; nolva 20mg, clomid 75mg
    Day 46-60: l-dex .25mg; nolva 20mg

Please critique including any advice on my hcg dose and time taken

bump

anyone? must be some educated/experienced opinions out there

damn no one answer this yet after 2 days?! come on guys just a simple response would suffice..."yes, good pct" or "No, bad PCT" would be great lol

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    Ok coming to an end of a very long cycle (6 months) and would like some suggestions from the more experienced members. Will be using hcg , nolva, clomid and arimidex . Most of the cycle has consisted of low doses of test e, however, for 10 weeks in the middle of cycle I combined deca , d-bol, and stanazol. Now small dose of test e only. No sides at all not even acne, just small nuts but not raisons. Everything else works great. My pct is as follows:

After last injection will need to fly to Aust for 2 weeks so won't be injecting or taking anything with me due to Aussie laws.

When I return will start pct as follows (this is 2 weeks after last injection of test e):

NOTE: Last 3 weeks of cycle will use HCG at 500 iu every 3 days up until last injection.

Day 1-15: l-dex .25mg; nolva 20mg, clomid 100mg
    Day 16-45: l-dex .25mg; nolva 20mg, clomid 75mg
    Day 46-60: l-dex .25mg; nolva 20mg

Please critique including any advice on my hcg dose and time taken
    I think I'd atleast inject the HCG EOD at that dose. Possibly even ED, leaving out weekends. Also start the AI at this time at 0.5mg/ED to combat the increase in estrogen IMHO. There is also no harm in trying to reverse the negative feedback loop with an AI during this peroid, leading to your full blown PCT. Although AI's act fairly quickly, it takes them a number of weeks (4-5) to become fully optimal, so why not start reducing estrogen sooner than later?

Then keep it at this dose during PCT.

Although Clomid is VERY good at raising endogenous T, Tormifene seems to be getting better revies recently. It may be a good addition instead of Nolva (carcinogen).
    Last edited by Swifto; 07-21-2008 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I think I'd atleast inject the HCG EOD at that dose. Possibly even ED, leaving out weekends. Also start the AI at this time at 0.5mg/ED to combat the increase in estrogen IMHO. There is also no harm in trying to reverse the negative feedback loop with an AI during this peroid, leading to your full blown PCT. Although AI's act fairly quickly, it takes them a number of weeks (4-5) to become fully optimal, so why not start reducing estrogen sooner than later?

Then keep it at this dose during PCT.

Although Clomid is VERY good at raising endogenous T, Tormifene seems to be getting better revies recently. It may be a good addition instead of Nolva (carcinogen).
    Cheers swifto and good point re the a-dex. The problem that is that I'll be leaving for Australia on the 11th of August, which will also be the date of my last test injection. Thus, I'll have exactly 2 weeks (the length of time needed after last test injection) in Australia clean and then start PCT when I return.

The problem with your suggestion of starting the a-dex now would be that I'd have to take some with me to Australia right? Or are you saying just take it up until the last injection on the 11th, wait 2 weeks, then start the a-dex again with the PCT? The thing is Aussie laws are quite strict and from experience I know if I take a-dex in I'll lose it. It cost me more then 100 US here in Thailand so I don't plan on doing that.

Also, just curious here - any particular reason behind increasing the HCG injections? Is that due the length of the cycle or other reason? Cheers bro for your help

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    I think people on here are getting tired of answering PCT questions. I have been researching for my first cycle of Test E and I tried posing a PCT cycle to a couple of people on here, privately, for advice and NO answers yet.

I didn't post a topic, because I didn't want to gt flamed.

Quote Originally Posted by cpreasha View Post
    I think people on here are getting tired of answering PCT questions. I have been researching for my first cycle of Test E and I tried posing a PCT cycle to a couple of people on here, privately, for advice and NO answers yet.

Cheers bro I hear ya. However, it is a PCT forum and it purpose is to post threads/questions related to PCT. Obviously if one has done the research (as I have) and still can't find the answers they're looking for then one has the right to post their legitimate questions. I wouldn't worry about being flamed as there is a no flame policy and if people can't handle the PCT questions then why are they here right? lol - anyway, cheers for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    Cheers swifto and good point re the a-dex. The problem that is that I'll be leaving for Australia on the 11th of August, which will also be the date of my last test injection. Thus, I'll have exactly 2 weeks (the length of time needed after last test injection) in Australia clean and then start PCT when I return.

The problem with your suggestion of starting the a-dex now would be that I'd have to take some with me to Australia right? Or are you saying just take it up until the last injection on the 11th, wait 2 weeks, then start the a-dex again with the PCT? The thing is Aussie laws are quite strict and from experience I know if I take a-dex in I'll lose it. It cost me more then 100 US here in Thailand so I don't plan on doing that.

Also, just curious here - any particular reason behind increasing the HCG injections? Is that due the length of the cycle or other reason? Cheers bro for your help
    Dont rick taking anything into Australia, I've seen many members lose stuff and not get ANYTHING through customs, there the titest in the world.

Start running the Arimidex at 0.5mg-1mg/ED during PCT. You need to bring your estrogen down during PCT, thats imperititve as it hasnt been reduced during your cycle and is probably higher than normal.

I'd just be more aggressive using the HCG , as you've been shutdown for 6 months. Infact, I would have used it during my cycle (for over 15 weeks) at bursts of 500ius/ED for 10-15 days or used a low dose of 125-250ius 2-3 times weekly, but its too late for that. Next time, incorperate HCG.

Quote Originally Posted by cpreasha View Post

I dont mind answering intelligent questions, but many of the newbies questions can be answered by using the search button or reading the sticky's. Infact, the majority of them can.

If you have any specific questions your stuck on, PM me.

Thread Information