TestyBlend is offline Junior Member

Need advice for Clomid/Nolva bridging for PCT...

Admittedly, begun a poorly planned PCT regiment which is my fault. I had some Clomid tabs left over from a previous cycle and decided I would use those while I ordered more down the road. Well turns out my ancillary folks are out of Clomid, so I ordered some Nolva instead.

So, I'm coming off a 8 weeker (8 weeks test E 650mg a week, 6 weeks of oral winny 100mg ED)...I am over 2 weeks out from my last shot so I went ahead and took Clomid yesterday (300mg). And following the outline I've used in the past, the next 10 days I would take 100mg, then 50mg for the last 10. How can I effectively transition from Clomid to Nolva when I get my gear? I only have enough Clomid for about 5 more days.

The schematic for Nolva I've seen is 3 weeks: 100mg on day 1, 60mg days for 10 days then 40 for the final 10. Should I start anew with the Nolva and run it as listed even though I'll be 4-5 days deep into my Clomid PCT, should I stop my PCT immediately, or should I just pick up and run the Nolva at 60mg then 40?

Sorry for the rambling, but any help is appreciated.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by TestyBlend View Post
    Admittedly, begun a poorly planned PCT regiment which is my fault. I had some Clomid tabs left over from a previous cycle and decided I would use those while I ordered more down the road. Well turns out my ancillary folks are out of Clomid, so I ordered some Nolva instead.

So, I'm coming off a 8 weeker (8 weeks test E 650mg a week, 6 weeks of oral winny 100mg ED)...I am over 2 weeks out from my last shot so I went ahead and took Clomid yesterday (300mg). And following the outline I've used in the past, the next 10 days I would take 100mg, then 50mg for the last 10. How can I effectively transition from Clomid to Nolva when I get my gear? I only have enough Clomid for about 5 more days.

The schematic for Nolva I've seen is 3 weeks: 100mg on day 1, 60mg days for 10 days then 40 for the final 10. Should I start anew with the Nolva and run it as listed even though I'll be 4-5 days deep into my Clomid PCT, should I stop my PCT immediately, or should I just pick up and run the Nolva at 60mg then 40?

Sorry for the rambling, but any help is appreciated.
    Start the Nolva at 20mg/ED. Your dosages are far too high IMHO. Its a carcinogen and should be used quite conservatively IMO. 20mg/ED is enough to raise endogenous T after using Clomid. Run the Nolva at 20mg/ED until you recover.

TestyBlend is offline Junior Member
    I know this is the type of question that makes people sigh and roll their eyes, but could you define "recover."

I don't have a doctor to go get my levels checked...is there any sort of conventional wisdom to fall back on here in terms of how long I should run the nolva at 20mg after 5-6 days of clomid?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by TestyBlend View Post
    I know this is the type of question that makes people sigh and roll their eyes, but could you define "recover."

I don't have a doctor to go get my levels checked...is there any sort of conventional wisdom to fall back on here in terms of how long I should run the nolva at 20mg after 5-6 days of clomid?
    Until your sex drive is back and testicles are not atrophied.

Thread Information