beefjerky is offline New Member

Finasteride and Anti-Estrogen at same time?

What happens in the body with this combination

Hypothetical situation:

Low test production after a cycle, first round of Nolva didn't solve it. During the downtime, starts up Finasteride for his hair. Wants to do a 2nd run of nolva to get the test back up.

Is there a danger in the interaction of these drugs together?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    No interactions I am aware of. Ive ran the two together and Im still here to type this. I think tho for what you are looking to do an Arimidex /Finasteride combo would be of more benefit to you.

AHHH MY HEART

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

ok thats better. i hate when that happens.

Ha, that was cute. Did your left arm go numb, too?

Arimidex kills the actions of estrogen, so that wouldn't really help achieve homeostasis in the HPTA, right?

arimidex lowers total estrogen levels, nolvadex blocks the actions of estrogen. neither compound would help acheive the Homeostasis you are looking for however you should be more concerned about getting the test levels back up. Either one will work for this.

So when rebound occurs after cycle, people use an anti-e because of the excess estrogen. The body naturally restores the HPTA?

What about those who do not run an anti-e, and who's test levels remain unnaturally low.

they do not use an anti-e for rebound after the cycle. they use it because estrogen is high and testosterone is low. Estrogen via a negative feedback loop, hinders the recovery process. so by lowering estrogen you simultaneously allow your testosterone levels to restore themselves. thats kinda the lamens explanation but it will do.

they may or may not experience side effects due to the high estrogen level and low testosterone levels. they will lose more gains than they would if they were to properly post cycle. Eventually they will recover, it will be longer and harder and may or may not be a full recovery.

Sorry, that's what I was trying to explain with rebound.
    With high estrogen, you will lose gains, so you fire up the nolva to inhibit estrogen action.
    So does the body see this as "I have high estrogen, so I must ramp up testosterone production to match this?"

What do you think is appropriate for a beyond PCT way to restore test production?

Quote Originally Posted by beefjerky View Post
    So does the body see this as "I have high estrogen, so I must ramp up testosterone production to match this?"

What do you think is appropriate for a beyond PCT way to restore test production?
    actually the body sees this as " i have high estrogen, therefore i have enough, or even too much testsosterone."

this is because without testosterone we have no estrogen. so we have estrogen there must be testosterone right. wrong our body is being fooled. Nolvadex will block estrogen as well as stimulate the release of LH and FSH, in turn increasing testosterone. our body is now fooled into thinking we dont have estrogen.

How do you know you have low test? Do you know where your estrogen levels are at?

Either run 10mg Nolvadex for 4 weeks or try some aromasin at 25-50mg a day along with your finasteride

man what is the deal with this jaw pain and shortness of breath.

Actually, I just scheduled to have blood work done. Thanks for your help peach

smart move on your part...good luck

Thread Information