the slim is offline Junior Member

pct-in simple terms please

i am going to do a 10 or 12 week cycle of test e only

i have read and also got advice on here what to use for pct, but if someone wouldn't mind letting me know when i should start pct and should i take any thing while on the test cycle,

week-1--10 test
    week-???????
    week-???????
    week-???????

dont mean to sound so dumb but i want to do this right and all the research i"ve done on pct has really confused me a little, lot of different opinions on pct , this is my first cycle , trying to be safe , thanks for any help.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Didn't read the stickies before posting? Pct for test e begins two weeks after last inject. One can take adex on cycle to combat estrogen sides. What does your planned pct look like? While we're at it.... Stats?
    Last edited by Ernst; 08-12-2008 at 10:07 AM.

yea, read a lot about pct,stickies too,

what i have found is that most say 14-days after last injection, but i also read that some taper off with lower doses of test and thats it, also read that some start pct just before cycle ends, kind of hard to make sence of it all, i guess it just depends on who you want to listen to,

my plan was to try nolva and aromasin and start 14-days after last injection, but to be honest i am not so sure about it ,

also thought about combating estrogen sides and atrophy during cycle but not sure if its necessary,

thanks to all who have give me advice on this in some of my other post, you have to admit that this can be confusing for a beginner, maybe i am making more of this pct than i need too???????????????

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I understand it can be confusing. I apologize if I came off as a dick, most who ask such questions do so because they've come up way short on research rather than seeing so many opinions they get confused. I know there's a lot out there!

Super quick rundown: You can run adex on cycle to stave off bloat and estrogen sides. I like the idea of always having letro available (if everyone just bought some we'd never get these pitiful "omigod gyno-what do i do" threads), but it probably won't be needed. Pct can begin two weeks after last inject. Clomi, nolva, and aromasin (or proviron ) for compounds I think is best-- you would prefer not to run adex and nolva together as they can reduce each other's effectiveness. The dosages and mix of compounds is debated some, as you well know; but I'm guessing you've read enough to make an educated choice for yourself. As far as atrophy, if your really concerned about any temporary change you can run hcg alongside, but for this relatively mild cycle it should not be necessary for recovery; your pct should be sufficient. Don't pay any attention to tapering/pyramiding dosages or clomid only pct, that's old school.

By the way... after writing this, I searched all the posts/threads you have made, and read some of the replies to your threads. I think you may be planning to jump on a bit too soon, but a little knowledge never hurt anyone. There's nothing I've said here that wasn't covered already by others. I doubt any of this sounds new to you. Nor should it. Good luck, slim. Hope I answered your questions well enough?
    Last edited by Ernst; 08-12-2008 at 05:03 PM.

thanks a bunch,

i realize i am prolly asking the same thing at times , trying to clear up some confusion i have by asking in a different way, most of my confusion is due to my own knowledge being at a minimum , i think i am my own worst enemy sometimes when it comes to studying- lol -

when i decide exactly what to run for my pct i will post and see what all you vets think,

thanks again for your reply, it really helps

Thread Information