Back in march i ran a 12 weeker of prop and tren .. I was running it at prop 100 and tren 125 EOD and teered to the end dropping tren to 75 and still running prop at 100 and ended tren a week before prop.. Everything was good, awesome results good solid size and shredded up alot.. 3 days after i started running nolva 20ml ED for 6 weeks i guess and finished the bottle... Now, im suppressed really bad... emotional, moody, sex drive is down to almost not existent (no morning wood). Started losing size and stress is thru the roof... My nuts have started gaining some size again but my sex drive is still really low if any and still feeling really supressed... Is there anything i can do now after i took nolva to get myself back to my normal horny self??

I've been reading up on HCG and may someone can elighten me more on the subject and if i can take hcg with anything after doing pct to get myself back to normal?? let me knoww ty...

Also is hcg easily accessible.. something u can buy legally on net? dont wanna go against source giving rules