Tri26 is offline Junior Member

Need some anwers quick re: hcg and pct...please!!!

Hey guys, I know I f-ed up but it is what it is...I completed my cycle three weeks ago but wasnt able to start my pct..(because there was a hold-up with the hcg ) anyways I now have everything for A-Robs pct. It isnt to late to start that is it? next question is the hcg. I have always mixed it with bacteriostatic water but this stuff came with 1 ml sodium chloride??? Its a 10000 iu supply. that seems like a tiny little amount for each shot. Im a little confused by this. Its HuCoG...that aint the lab name so that should be ok. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. I gained about 25 pounds on cycle and only lost about 5 so far...But my sex drive is pretty sad. my cycle was
    wks 1-4 adrol
    1-8 deca 300
    1-12 test @500 week

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    You still need pct. I would have begun without waiting for the hcg , but.... water under the bridge. As for your hcg question --I don't quite understand the question? Anyway, you are aware that sodium chloride is just salt? Plain ordinary table salt. Is this a saline solution for mixing perhaps?

From a google search on "bacteriostatic saline solution":

This preparation is designed for parenteral use only after addition of drugs that require dilution or must be dissolved in an aqueous vehicle prior to injection.

Bacteriostatic 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic, isotonic solution of sodium chloride in water for injection. Each milliliter (mL) contains sodium chloride 9 mg and 0.9% (9 mg/mL) benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative. May contain hydrochloric acid for pH adjustment. It is supplied in a multiple-dose container from which repeated withdrawals may be made to dilute or dissolve drugs for medication. The pH is 5.0 (4.5 to 7.0).

Sodium Chloride, USP is chemically designated NaCl, a white crystalline powder freely soluble in water.

----Hope that helps.

Thread Information