jabez is offline Junior Member

when should i start clen in pct?

i figured this time around im going to incorporate clen into my pct. i ran a sust250/dbol cycle for 12 weeks. since there is prop in the sust im going to start my pct 3 days after last shot. now, seeing how clen should be ran in 2 week intervals (unless utilizing antihistamines) should i start clen at the very beining of pct or wait until the longer ester tests are out of my system?

no one?

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    Your supposed to start your pct 3 weeks after last shot. If it was prop on its own then you start pct after 3 days.

3 weeks?! why is that?

nevermind, i just did some research and answered my own question. now could someone whose ran clen during their pct give me some advice? pleeeease

Blog Entries
    ive never taken aas. so cant help u exept to say that i dont belive there is a timetable for which to take it during pct. i belive u can start taking it now if you choose.i am currently on week 13 of using clen using the benedryl protocal every 3rd week. it is very effective for me that way. i know u can take it while cycling so why not now? when ever your reddy go for it.

Thread Information