midnight777 is offline Associate Member

Starting pct today

Just came off a 13 week cycle of test e @ 500 mg per week, started with 3 weeks of dbol @ 25 mg. Waited 14 days today after last test shot...

This is what I am using
    Nolvadex @ 20 mg daily for 30 days. I did just get my hands on some hcg . Is there a way not to have to inject every day. I would like to use hcg for 3 weeks.. What would be the best way to go for the hcg. I am taking hgh right now and I am injecting twice a day in my stomach... I did a lot of searching and really did not come up with anything.. any help??? also does it matter when to take the nolvadex, got 10 mg tabs... thanks

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight777 View Post
    Just came off a 13 week cycle of test e @ 500 mg per week, started with 3 weeks of dbol @ 25 mg. Waited 14 days today after last test shot...

This is what I am using
    Nolvadex @ 20 mg daily for 30 days. I did just get my hands on some hcg. Is there a way not to have to inject every day. I would like to use hcg for 3 weeks.. What would be the best way to go for the hcg. I am taking hgh right now and I am injecting twice a day in my stomach... I did a lot of searching and really did not come up with anything.. any help??? also does it matter when to take the nolvadex, got 10 mg tabs... thanks
    Its too late for HCG now.

Use and AI if you havent used one during your cycle. Aromasin would be best at 25mg/EOD.

Also, get some Clomid and run it at 25-50mg/ED with your Nolva 20mg/ED for 5-6 weeks.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I disagree, the HCG should help getting your system kick started again. Two weeks after the last shot of a long estered test is a good time to start if you are using it as PCT. I assume swifti meant it was too late if you were using it to keep the boys full size while on cycle.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    typically it is last 2 weeks of cycle and 2 more weeks following i believe

I have read that protocol also, either way I dont think its too late to start for him.

ok I am lost I did search...
    Ok my hcg says 5000 iu so I add 1ml of bac water to get 5000.. right?
    I am going to put it in a vial... I have 3 of these so i will have a total of 15,000 in my vial when mixed.. ok I plan to take 500 iu 3 times a week for 3 weeks.. my insulin pins are the u-100. so when I draw out the vial to get 500 where should it read on the pin? sorry I am just lost, when it comes to this...

1cc will equal 500iu if you mix it as stated.

I got it finally about dosage... Now I read that since I am in my pct phase that I should only stay on hcg for 2 weeks... ?????

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I agree with FIREGUY...

If this is your first week of PCT i say go for it...

read this, there is a vid on how to inject as well... It will be very useful...

HCG crash course
    crash course in HCG

Thread Information